Adam Carolla Car Cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Carolla Car Cast

Check it out, Adam talks about his e30 m3 this week. Always entertaining and knows his car enough to get by. Definitely a true car guy and has always been my favorite radio personality.

I would also recommend his daily podcast with interviews and social commentary, its usually pretty funny.
    97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
    2001 330ci 5 speed
    83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

awesome thanks - I really like Adam C. I miss him on Love Lines.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I used to LOVE that show. When I lived in Corvallis, OR (hometown to Oregon State), the show came live to one of the auditoriums there. Adam couldn't show up because of some kind of travel snafu, and like half the people that were there for the show left.

Comment

If you liked love line you will enjoy the daily podcast. It has filled a void left in my life when adam left loveline. Some episodes are better then others though.
        2001 330ci 5 speed
        83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

Loveline archive: http://loveline.phil21.net/useraccess/all/
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Loveline was amazing. I used to listen to it every night until I fell asleep with the sweet crooning of Ace Rockola and Dr. Drew still echoing in my ears.
            Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

alum block? 3400lbs?

Comment

Yeah he should have done some research before he talked about his car. Doesn't really know any history about the car, just got it cause it looks cool.
                Continuous For Sale Thread
                323i s50

Comment

i listened to one adam corrolla podcast a few months ago. it was one where he has jay leno as his guest. adam was talking out of his ass so much, literally making things up to make it sound like he knew a thing or two about cars. that pretty much turned me off from listening to his car related podcast when i knew more (correct) info about the subject matter than he did.
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Video doesn't work for me. Says it can't find the video server.

Hopefully they'll have it up and running soon.

Comment

yeah, he doesn't know a bunch of stuff but pulls out rare facts now and then. I just like his comedy regardless and that he is into cars,just not as car smart as others.
                      2001 330ci 5 speed
                      83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

He should of just stick with the man show

Comment

Man oh man, I miss Adam over the airwaves in LA, every morning I listened to him 'til about a year ago, when the radio station he was on took a shit and flipped the whole programing of talk radio to fucking pop and r&b. Like we really needed another one of those stations in LA.

Adam's sarcasm was super funny and I once thought he was talking too much shit out of his ass as he talked to a guest about cars., I'll say this about him thou, he is a EUROHEAD I saw his e46 M3 at RMS in Van Nuys on the last tunning day they had for e30s.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

can't stand him... and this talking out of his ass about m3 further solidifies my dislike for him. Even my girlfriend knows more about cars not to call spark plug boots pistons. Aside from some of his accidental success, he'll forever be a Z-lister comedian only good for roasts and cheap shots. No wonder all his shows get canceled all the time.

... but that is a very nice m3 he got there...

Comment

what episode was it where he talked about his e30?

Comment

Working...
                              X