No announcement yet.

I like Owl City... am I gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope that's not gay, it's super fucking gay! I can't believe anyone can listen to that shit.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

so am i the only one with the new cd?
      of course i didnt pay for it tho

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post
        so am i the only one with the new cd?
        of course i didnt pay for it tho
        Hey. Don't steal from another gay.
        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

they are right up there with Yani......

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            It depends, notice your behavior when listening to them. If you are busy looking for dick shaped foods to ram down your throat, you might be gay.
            Hahahahahahhaha I just went through this thread and couldn't stop laughing the whole time... So awesome.

Originally posted by anstead610 View Post
            Owl City - Fireflies is a madddddddddddd good song.
            ^ Agreed. I love that song.

btw, "The Saltwater Room" is my girlfriend and mine's "song" :D

Owl City is amazing.

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
            Taste in music totally dictates sexual preference man.
            ^^ Agreed on all counts.
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

December 4th 2009. A day that will live in infamy. One that _____ r3vlimited.com members were outed. I will continue to update this list as more people come out and admit their love for Owl City and the cock.

AlpineE30M52
              Patches

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)

Comment

I just listened 10 seconds of that fireflies song...

You're definitely gay man.
                1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Yes. It's definitely h0lmosexual(tm).

Comment

woah there, just because one of the many bands that i like, you don't, which now automatically means i like it up the butt?

Comment

well. here is the my opinion... it is obvious the guy is gay. However, just cause the guy is gay dosen't mean listening to his catchy songs make you a homosexual...

I mean, his songs are really catchy and just make you feel good. I actually listen to him when I work on my car often. I found out about him a few years ago through another "not so known" artist names goot. (the guys name is Alex Goot, but he goes by goot) Look for his EP album called "progress".

In summery: Nothing wrong with catchy music.

E30 325is "Starting from Scratch" build thread

Comment

Originally posted by freeski27 View Post
                        well. here is the my opinion... it is obvious the guy is gay. However, just cause the guy is gay dosen't mean listening to his catchy songs make you a homosexual...

I mean, his songs are really catchy and just make you feel good. I actually listen to him when I work on my car often. I found out about him a few years ago through another "not so known" artist names goot. (the guys name is Alex Goot, but he goes by goot) Look for his EP album called "progress".

In summery: Nothing wrong with catchy music.

It's catchy for gay people.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

^ Lol. It's catchy for girls, and I like girls, therefore I like this catchy music.
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                          X