Anyone have access to alldata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have access to alldata?

I need to figure out where my ORVR valve is on my 07 jetta 2.5. I can't find jack online to help me out, and mitchell is once again worthless to me. I need that and/or the vent line that goes to it.

Filling up is starting to piss me off.

Thanks
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

on the mk4s you take out the gas flap assembly and it's right there. That is if we are talking about the same thing?
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Could be, I really have no idea where it's located on this car. Like I said, google just tells me I have one, but nothing about it.

Basically I can't fill the stupid thing up with gas, it just clicks off instantly. I figured the valve and/or vent line is plugged.
      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

we had alldata at work for a while and it sucked!
        try searching on vortex or maybe call the dealer or stop by and talk to the parts department there at the dealer. they should be able to show you in the parts screens where it is located.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
          we had alldata at work for a while and it sucked!
          Hell of a lot better than Mitchell though.

Matt
          Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
          I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
          Originally posted by kronus
          try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
          Originally posted by chadthestampede
          This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
            Hell of a lot better than Mitchell though.

Matt
            Not by much. I hate using them.

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I dont mind all data. But at times it is a pain in the ass. Seems like you click on 3 different links and it takes you to the same exact spot in the end..

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                Could be, I really have no idea where it's located on this car. Like I said, google just tells me I have one, but nothing about it.

Basically I can't fill the stupid thing up with gas, it just clicks off instantly. I figured the valve and/or vent line is plugged.
                ok.. well take a look behind the gas filler door area. on the mk4's the whole assembly is held on by one hex screw. You'll find all the venting bs back there..
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                X