This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just Hit my Girl!

Like I was saying, we were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor. She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
    See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

You know what they do to cute little altar boys like you in prison? ;)
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

These arent funny any more
      tasty

Comment

Umm wtf? Turn your man card in....

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

she may not turn you in, but your deff. not getting ANY action from her ever again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
            These arent funny any more
            You win the prize...

See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

is this E30slut telling stories again?
              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

fucked up, just fucked up, good lead into the Fresh Prince though!
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

The one about working with the crew from Scooby Doo is better.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

you know what they do to women beaters in prison...
                    Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                    every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                    Originally posted by Jparkr
                    The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                    87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

I like all the comprehension fail in this thread.
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

^ this.

Comment

I have half a notion to lock such a gay ass thread.

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

PM'd you about your car FS.

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
                              you know what they do to women beaters in prison...
                              they have r3v ban them?
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                              X