X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S. to Seize Mosques, Skyscraper Linked to Iran

I hope this actually goes somewhere.

The fuck with political correctness!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Personally I would like us to go farther. Shut down any Iranian related organization as a response to them taking hostages (the hikers).

Then use those legit orgs as bargaining chips. Just like they like to do with people. Dont release the hikers and we liquidate anything Iranian in this country.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Funny, I thought the Obama administration wanted to express good will toward Iran. Guess it's not so peachy when things are not going your way.

I can see this getting very Ugly.

Ryan, why would anyone in the their right mind goto Iraq as a Tourist anyway to hike? I'm sorry GPS units aren't that expensive and the State Department will give you a brief prior to going to some place like this so come now. I think that was plan foolishness to go hiking in Iraq!
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

They did but the problem is the govt saw this as a threat. The only thing they had over the people was, "vote for us or the Americans will come in and take over." Now that Obama is acting sheepishly the people have begun to turn against their own govt.

So now the govt is defensive and they also see our current administration as weak. They will be pulling more stunts in the future to see what they can get away with.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X