A+ thread, would read again. All this stuff about covering them in pigs blood and making them eat pork, blah blah blah, will NEVER get approved... Now, I'm going to say I'm on Sleeve, Blunt, and everyone else's side... LBJefferies provided entertainment though....
BUT, like blunt said, the nation is pussified and we have to please all the bleeding heart nut swingers who wanna talk and cuddle while being humiliated and revealed for being spineless bastards they are.... So, because we HAVE to please everyone, because that's what this nation has become, they'll not be tortured, and although life sentences, optimally in solitary with no light or sounds, would be a favored outcome, they'll most likely be put to death.
Also, I'm just saying that I ignore and challenge the shit out of my professors when I disagree, I'm not spineless and I'm not going to be spoonfed shit I don't agree with. I'm young too, so if anyone wants to take a crack at me, go for it... It's the internet after all and you never have to back your opinions / insults up because you won't see me in person.
Five Sept. 11 Suspects to Face Trial in New York
Collapse
X
-
-
-
I agree it's getting dumber and dumber, but it ain't just libs. I know more ignorant pieces of shit who fly the con-rep flag these days than I can scarcely believe. You see them everywhere. The pro-Palin, pro-young earth, anti-learning types that come out of the woodwork around here are seriously sick! They think all science is bullshit and that Jesus is gonna come save 'em in 2012. They brag about how they cheat on their taxes and their wives. They make lots of babies and they seem to live on food stamps. But they ain't liberals!:rofl:
Anyway-for the 9/11 guys, there doesn't appear to be a single solution that will please everyone. Life imprisonment seems like the best bet. They shouldn't be martyred; however, I believe a system by which a live video feed from their cell is shown so that everyone can watch them grow old in jail would be nice. In addition, American citizens should be able to post videos of themselves saying whatever they wish to the prisoners. These videos would be shown 24 hours per day at high volume inside the cells. I might even pay to watch them go mad.....
I wonder if they'd still be martyred if we forced pork in them and covered them in pigs blood. Then slowly torture them.Leave a comment:
-
I agree it's getting dumber and dumber, but it ain't just libs. I know more ignorant pieces of shit who fly the con-rep flag these days than I can scarcely believe. You see them everywhere. The pro-Palin, pro-young earth, anti-learning types that come out of the woodwork around here are seriously sick! They think all science is bullshit and that Jesus is gonna come save 'em in 2012. They brag about how they cheat on their taxes and their wives. They make lots of babies and they seem to live on food stamps. But they ain't liberals!:rofl:thats the scary part. hes serious. and the number one reason we are where we are today is retards like this douche are breeding more braindead retards. its no different than the ghetto mentality where 15yo single hocakes are raising the next generation of killers and robbers. every generation gets worse.
Anyway-for the 9/11 guys, there doesn't appear to be a single solution that will please everyone. Life imprisonment seems like the best bet. They shouldn't be martyred; however, I believe a system by which a live video feed from their cell is shown so that everyone can watch them grow old in jail would be nice. In addition, American citizens should be able to post videos of themselves saying whatever they wish to the prisoners. These videos would be shown 24 hours per day at high volume inside the cells. I might even pay to watch them go mad.....Last edited by mar1t1me; 11-16-2009, 09:54 AM.Leave a comment:
-
I am not liberal in all my views. I am pro-life, I am skeptical about climate change, I am against big government.You ought to have it figured out some of us around here call a SPADE a SPADE.
You are the poster child for a Liberal you have not said one thing anywhere that I have seen that shows you are anything close to conservative.
In fact everything you tout is part of the Progressive mind set and that my friend is a liberal on steroids
Really HOlmes we have it figured out just come out and admit to it, you just could nto stay away.Last edited by LBJefferies; 11-16-2009, 08:22 AM.Leave a comment:
-
You ought to have it figured out some of us around here call a SPADE a SPADE.
You are the poster child for a Liberal you have not said one thing anywhere that I have seen that shows you are anything close to conservative.
In fact everything you tout is part of the Progressive mind set and that my friend is a liberal on steroids
Really HOlmes we have it figured out just come out and admit to it, you just could nto stay away.Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-15-2009, 09:08 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Oh rly? Tell me genius, what have I said that is wrong? My opinions don't count.
And what the hell is up with you people and calling everybody a pot smoking liberal? I don't smoke pot and disagreeing with you doesn't make me a liberal.Leave a comment:
-
Jesus fucking Christ, I'm not even a US citizen and I know more about US involvement in armed conflict than this retard LBJefferies. Put down the bong mate, its rotting your liberal brain.Leave a comment:
-
Which killed 10 of thousands NOT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE (if not millions in long bloody prolonged conflict) OF BOTH ALLIES AND JAPANESE.
Leave a comment:
-
My bad, I was mistaking Okinawa for mainland Japan. My point still stands though.UHHHHHHHHHHH there you go, showing how uninformed you are. We did invade and take Okinawa The alies took 50k casualties and 12k KIA's The Japanese had well over 100k in casualties, just think if we tired to take main land Japan, It cost 150k people some injury to take one island
I say again WISE UP KID
and thats all you got outta my last post?????
My grandpa grew up in Britain during the war and survived the Battle of Britain. He has seen plenty of shit and has shared stories with me. I don't doubt for a second that our soldiers died for a worthy cause during World War II. In fact, I think about it a lot. Hitler was pure evil and would have taken over the world if given the chance. We were the good guys in that war.
What I am referring to are the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well as pretty much every conflict we have been in since World War II.
Huh?Leave a comment:
-
heres a point. you say nukes are never ok yet you and your liberal cronies are doing everything in your power to strip the authorities of the power to prevent them from visiting our soil. keep talking mrsleeves is making you look like the idiot you areLeave a comment:
-
UHHHHHHHHHHH there you go, showing how uninformed you are. We did invade and take Okinawa The alies took 50k casualties and 12k KIA's The Japanese had well over 100k in casualties, just think if we tired to take main land Japan, It cost 150k people some injury to take one island
I say again WISE UP KID
and thats all you got outta my last post?????
There is debate about how many people would have died if we invaded Okinawa. There are all sorts of numbers from many different people and since it didn't actually happen its all just speculation. The point I was trying to make is that nukes are never justified. This is simply because of what they are and what they do and the fact that they have the power to render the human race extinct.Leave a comment:
-
There you go again with the insults. How about making a point for once.thats the scary part. hes serious. and the number one reason we are where we are today is retards like this douche are breeding more braindead retards. its no different than the ghetto mentality where 15yo single hocakes are raising the next generation of killers and robbers. every generation gets worse.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: