Official - 'I can't believe this made the news' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official - 'I can't believe this made the news' Thread

You all know what I'm talking about, it's those stupid, space-filling, job-justifying, facepalm articles that make you embarraced to even be of the same species as the people who are in, or write these breaking news stories..

Today I was enjoying lunch, catching up on the news, when I came across this story - OMFG stop the presses!!!

So.. What u got!?
    sigpic
    Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

"But the quilts are what have her worried."

She certainly does look worried in that picture...

Comment

hahahha there is nearly a newspaper worth of the shit in our local the cairns post. Look it up on google

Comment

To some, an e30 is only a 25 year old heap of rusted junk, to others it is a cherished treasure...
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Woman Who Has 300 Orgasms a Day Meets Dream Man

Monday, November 16, 2009
          A woman with a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day has found the man of her dreams after she wore out a string of boyfriends.
          Michelle Thompson, who suffers from persistent sexual arousal syndrome, thought she was just too demanding for men and would never find the man of her dreams.
          RELATED: Never Satisfied - The Curse of Persistent Sexual Arousal
          But she has been with her neighbor Andrew Carr, 32, for the past six months and he's as keen for sexual intercourse as she is. They make love 10 times a day.
          "Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it," Michelle told The News of the World newspaper in the U.K. "Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms."
          Women who suffer from persistent sexual arousal syndrome experience spontaneous orgasms throughout the day, which may or may not accompany sexual activity. Many women describe the condition as debilitating and embarrassing.
          Michelle's rare condition means she always craves sex and can climax at any time.
          She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.
          1987 E30 325is
          1999 E46 323i
          RIP 1994 E32 740iL
          oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            To some, an e30 is only a 25 year old heap of rusted junk, to others it is a cherished treasure...
            Valid point Lee, valid point.

All I'm saying is that should something happen to one of our 'cherished' E30's I doubt it would make headlines.. Unless for example somebody stole one and ran over an elderly woman crossing the street.

Now had somebody stolen the quilt and used it for the sole purpose of strangling somebody to death with it, THEN we would have a headline!
            sigpic
            Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

lol "She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off."

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
                http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575295,00.html

Woman Who Has 300 Orgasms a Day Meets Dream Man

Monday, November 16, 2009
                A woman with a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day has found the man of her dreams after she wore out a string of boyfriends.
                Michelle Thompson, who suffers from persistent sexual arousal syndrome, thought she was just too demanding for men and would never find the man of her dreams.
                RELATED: Never Satisfied - The Curse of Persistent Sexual Arousal
                But she has been with her neighbor Andrew Carr, 32, for the past six months and he's as keen for sexual intercourse as she is. They make love 10 times a day.
                "Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it," Michelle told The News of the World newspaper in the U.K. "Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms."
                Women who suffer from persistent sexual arousal syndrome experience spontaneous orgasms throughout the day, which may or may not accompany sexual activity. Many women describe the condition as debilitating and embarrassing.
                Michelle's rare condition means she always craves sex and can climax at any time.
                She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.
                fuckin awesome. is she hot?

Comment

Hahaha, that picture of them is priceless. The newspaper I read daily is full of retarded stories like this. I'll contribute soon.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                  X