Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Motor Trend Car of the Year

Ford Fusion

It's a good car, what of it? It's no show stopper and it will not have a cult following.
    i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Buy a Ford, you buy the best. Drive a mile and walk the rest! :p

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post

hahahaha gooood one!
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Surprisingly I was reading that their quality has come way up and it's now among the best, with goals of surpassing prominent Japanese makes.

Good job Ford for actually working on improving their lineup all around unlike Chrysler and to a lesser extent GM.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Found on Road Dead????

Funny as the little quips may be, Ford turned a profit this past quarter.

Never had to file BK like Gm and Chrysler, and they are both still bleeding.

They must be doing something right????
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Ford may be doing it right but ROFL at that car of the year award... pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                Surprisingly I was reading that their quality has come way up and it's now among the best, with goals of surpassing prominent Japanese makes.

Good job Ford for actually working on improving their lineup all around unlike Chrysler and to a lesser extent GM.
                It's just a very very old saying.

But i don't know nothing about the car to add to this thread other then it looks like a good point a-b car to have for the avarage joe.

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Ford's come a long way. The rest of the domestic auto industry can learn some lessons from them. Still not worth car of the year, that's like obama getting the nobel prize. ;)
                  '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                  '91 SpecE30 #523
                  '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                    Ford's come a long way. The rest of the domestic auto industry can learn some lessons from them. Still not worth car of the year, that's like obama getting the nobel prize. ;)
                    this
                    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

For that parameters set, yes this car wins. It has one of the best hybrid configurations in my opinion.
                      i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

First thing I wondered is how much they paid Motortrend.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I agree, the car is pretty nice for your average car. I drive GM and Chrysler cars a lot and ford is way better in feel and quality.
                          Originally posted by cabriodster87
                          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                          Originally posted by Kershaw
                          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

That figures, because Motortrend is weaksauce anyway.

However, the "Jeremy Clarkson Car of the Year" would be a little more interesting for real motorheads.

Comment

I think the fusion all black with the big chrome grill is pretty sharp looking actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X