Looking for a new Roll Away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a new Roll Away?

These guys are seriously discounting some of their older and over stocked boxes.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

I have looked at those before they seem to be built very well. Metal is a bit thin and they dont "feel" like a snap or matco but for the price they seem to be good initial value for the money. Dont know how they will hold up over the long term, as I dont know anyone that has one.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Sick! My friend bought one from ebay. I think the brand name was MTD? But it was just as big as a snap on, same thickness actually. Very well built, and for 1g. I am going to upgrade when I get enough room in my own garage.
      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
      2875-C Towerview Road
      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

target has some for cheap.
        Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
        every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
        Originally posted by Jparkr
        The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
        87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Really? Target? I know the one at Costco is about a 6star out of 10.
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4-5 years ago maybe, thats where my current one came from. the new ones are no where close
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

yup target, the one near me at least, and kmart also had some old craftsmans ones for pretty cheap.
              Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
              every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
              Originally posted by Jparkr
              The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
              87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Costco one, is less durable than the H-F one.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

God I can't wait until I am done with school, hopefully gainfully employed and am able to stock my ridiculous garage with every tool I could need. A nice place to store the tools would be nice as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X