Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh this is for you (transformers content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh this is for you (transformers content)

Sorry for the CL add but hey this cool as hell.

just a little snippet
    After a long thought process I have decided to sell my collection of transformers ! I have transformers from movie1 and 2 for sale along with some beast wars transformers and other transformers from armada and etc. But my prized and most valued transformers are my Generaition 1 transformers that I have ,

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Is that really the estimated valued price at the moment for all that stuff? Or is he just... yea...

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

NO idea

but if you have all the little shit and they are not broke and still work I do know that some of them sell for tons of money to collectors
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

JESUS BUTTFUCKING CHRIST ON THE GOD DAMNED CROSS.

:shock:

I just came bricks and shat buckets.

Comment

I was hoping for a bolded reaction

Comment

I sold off a decent collection of GEN1 stuff 2 years ago. Made 2K from it. I think I had like 80 pieces, I was amazed some of the prices they were bringing, wish I had a unlimited supply so I can sit around and sell transformers all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              JESUS BUTTFUCKING CHRIST ON THE GOD DAMNED CROSS.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

seller is not to be trusted
                the number one autobot Octomus Prime and so on.
                BRUTE

Comment

If you take the whole collection you can also shoot me

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Josh, this is 15 minutes away from work. You pay the man and I'll pick them up, carefully pack them & ship them to you.

You don't really need 2 kidneys to survive anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X