Street Racing Cop kills 2 kids.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mkb310e30
    replied
    makes me sick watching this...fucking pigs

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Damn! I know where that is. Going that fast on that stretch of the Boston Post Road is stupid no matter what. If it had been the other way around, and those kids had hit the cop, you know they'd be doing jail time. Such double standards are a terrible and unfortunate aspect of our society...even though the cop is being charged with murder, he probably won't do any jail time.
    Last edited by pbr87; 11-20-2009, 12:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThaiRacer
    replied
    Here is a vid of the biggest gang in america. This vid makes me so sick of cops.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Shit like this aggravates me. I applied for mdpd and the fhp. Passed all my tests and they gave me some bullshit story about how I wasn't ready. But took one of my friends that still deals drugs and drives like a total asshat. The choosing process for the police departments is broken.


    On halloween some asshole cop crashed into like 4 cars driving home drunk. Didn't read past the 1st page so I apologize if its already if its already been said.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    some fucked up shit, two cops racing and hit those kids and killed them on impact. fucked up shit! Both cops should goto jail for 20 years!

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    no way it's the kids fault, the only reason it looks possible for us to judge is because of the video angle, you're not the kid in the car, think about it, how fast can you honestly judge speed and time in your head. Think about it, you calculate your relative speed, to distance between two cars (which btw human perception fails to be accurate after ~6 feet), by the time they even had any idea of how much time they had it was too late.

    That guy should get Vehicular Homicide because of his absolute dangerous actions, 2nd Degree Manslaughter is an slap in the face to the parents and familys of those kids.

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    It almost looked setup. Why would he not brake earlier? Is he that dumb he goes 94 straight into a car without turning?

    Leave a comment:


  • red325
    replied
    ^^^
    exactly, there is no way its the kids fault. That turn would have been fine had the officer not been going 94 MPH

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I'm not trying to shift the blame, but as a side note, what were the kids thinking? It's painfully obvious that car would have hit them, and honestly, anybody who still pulls a turn in front of another car like that, speeding or not, probably should not be driving. I certainly wouldn't want to be riding with them.
    I sure as fuck am not expecting someone to come flying down the road at over double the speed limit. They prolly saw the car coming a ways away and thought they had ample time to make the turn, and by the time they realized how fast he was going, it was prolly too late.

    Leave a comment:


  • SLUCK
    replied
    fuck cops im a cop. Cock.On.Patrol

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinee30m50
    replied
    Ive always been curious what the fuck makes police speeding safer than us (general public) speeding. I respect the job cops do, but when they go on powertrips and do shit like this they should be hung from a tree by their nuts

    Leave a comment:


  • damith
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    ..............................

    Anybody see the video of that psycho in the honda who chased down some cop who was doing 90+ and running stop signs to get away from him? I was cheering.

    I want to see this. Got any links?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Yea, tail lights are on (headlights too if you look at the road in front of him) but no red-and-blues which is the point.

    I'm not trying to shift the blame, but as a side note, what were the kids thinking? It's painfully obvious that car would have hit them, and honestly, anybody who still pulls a turn in front of another car like that, speeding or not, probably should not be driving. I certainly wouldn't want to be riding with them.

    Having said that, I wholeheartedly agree that they should throw the fucking book at this guy. Regardless of other drivers' judgment, 100mph down that road is ridiculous, especially for no reason. There is nothing that pisses me off more than seeing cops speed around for no reason and then pull over someone for doing 10 over. This, however, is on a whole different dimension of douchebaggery.

    Anybody see the video of that psycho in the honda who chased down some cop who was doing 90+ and running stop signs to get away from him? I was cheering.

    Leave a comment:

Working...