No announcement yet.

E30 on Judge Judy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome victory, to bad nothing JJ said to them means anything because in their heads they will believe what they want to believe. The shit kid is being raised by a couple morons who only reinforce him not taking responsibility and nothing will change that now.
    sigpic

Comment

that kid antonio reminds me of adrian peterson with how airheaded he sounds when he speaks.

that's awesome that you got it settled on JJ. congrats.

Jean, have you read some of the comments on the video?

"plaintiff is gorgeous"
      "He has really beautiful eyes."

and

"he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire"

lol
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

You have 2 ears and one mouth for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
          LMAO I've been waiting for this! Ever since the thread!

Edit: Can't find the original thread.. Anybody?
          Original thread apparently has been archived. First time Jean mentions it is in his 318 build thread.

(I just read all 34 pages on the build and just happened to see the posts at the end about it lol)

AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY │ JASONTBARKER.COM

Comment

Fuck ahahahahahahahaha. I hate dumb fucking people like that I hope when I catch the old fuck shooting I can take him on Judge Judy.
            84 318I Delphin RIP
            87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Fucking epic Jean. Well done man. The halfwit and his family were seriously convinced that the bike hit the tire and somehow it got a giant gash in the same day. Good grief.

I put this kid in the same category as I put Eddie Griffin when he crashed an Enzo and said "brotha' can't drive."
              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
              E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

After the spate of pitiful 'epic fail' threads this year, this one is EPIC WIN!

Congrats, Jean. I realize you're bound by the terms of your agreement to appear on the show and that, wink wink, nudge nudge, the defendants probably "paid" nothing. Your appearance fee is higher than theirs, etc, etc.

Fwiw, it looks to me like the asshole kid was trying to set up a bunny hop or a wheelie hop across your trunk... or worse, crank grind off your rear quarter. For all the common sense talk Judge Judy was spouting, why did she never ask the dipshit how he hurt his hand in the incident? THAT WRAPPED AROUND THE RIGHT GRIP IS WHAT DENTED YOUR CAR!
                - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

Nice.....thats classic. It's good its taken care of tho. We have alot of people around here like that....fucking pisses me off. His whole damn family, at first I thought granmama had some sense...till she muttered he hit the tire.....what the fuck, the evidence, it's right there, even on video....HE HIT THE BLOODY CAR!!!! Three generations of zero self responsibility........

This sorta reminds me of when white325is' bike got ripped off from his porch literally within the 15 seconds it took him to go inside and go back out......when he caught that little fucker 4 or 5 blocks down the street riding it...all the kid said was well you shoulda had that shit locked up. I would of fucking belted that little shit right there. Guess it's a good thing it wasn't my bike.

None the less kudos to you sir....glad to see something came of it....I just hope he doesn't get his dip shit friends together and fuck your car up hardcore out of spite....thats how they are around here. Glad I live out in the sticks and not in town like Mike.....saddest thing is I bet these people didn't learn a damn thing from this.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                    that kid antonio reminds me of adrian peterson with how airheaded he sounds when he speaks.

that's awesome that you got it settled on JJ. congrats.

Jean, have you read some of the comments on the video?

"plaintiff is gorgeous"
                    "He has really beautiful eyes."

and

"he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire he hit the tire"

lol
                    that was me. jean is fucking hot. im switching teams and heading to sacramento
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Congrats on getting your day in court! That was awesome.

Comment

Great. An epic moment in the e30 history. The little fucker not only got hit by a legal judgement, but most of all the public knows how sleazy he is. ;) That's instant fame for him. Just like the Star War kid...
                        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

ive got sheep smarter then that family

Comment

Awesome to see this type of result from a fairly shitty situation. How's the m30 running btw?

Comment

I'm glad it turned out well. I remember the original thread thinking this kid was an asshat. Apparently his mother and grandmother are as well.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                              sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

lolol i laughed so hard
                                e30s r kool

Comment

Working...
                                X