purpose of drinking of beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purpose of drinking of beer

well, i don't get why some people drink a lot just to get drunk.
    i thought some people like me drink it also for the taste.
    i just dont understand why some can't take the time to enjoy their beer :roll:
    (this is from what ive been seeing a lot in my friends)

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

I'm really concerned for your friends - they may have a serious problem with drinking. I think you should tell them to switch to liquor. That should solve it.
    Last edited by george graves; 11-21-2009, 05:06 PM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I don't drink, but if I did it would be for that reason. All my friends drink to get hammered, and that is the sole reason I don't drink.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

as a drug, beer isn't great. use hard liquor for that.
        i usually drink beer with a meal or if im out working on the car.
        why.. a little bit of alcohol is soothing and the right beer paired with the right food can be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
          why.. a little bit of alcohol is soothing and the right beer paired with the right food can be great.
          this. the point of drinking beer or alcohol is to get a little relaxed and its nice to drink something that tastes good instead of like creek water.
          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I think just about anything with alcohol taste bad, so the only time i drink, witch is not offten, i drink to get drunk.

Comment

Cause sometimes it's fun to blackout and make bad decisions.

Comment

why.. a little bit of alcohol is soothing and the right beer paired with the right tool can be great.
                fixed
                -Andy

Comment

I used to hate beer, now I like it and i like teh taste. I also do drink to get buzzed. ususly a 6 pack will be fine. I wont get drunk but i'll feel good :D ohh yea Blue Moon is the BOMB!@

Comment

Be careful when doing that! With keys in the ignition(or especially car running) you can get yourself in big trouble with open alcohol in your hand...even if you had good intentions and weren't actually driving.

PS- OP, you're a lucky man if you live in alameda...lots of good beer places out that way. The trappist, a bunch in berkeley. All we get in the south bay is the rose and crown up in palo alto.
                    sigpic
                    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

I hate being drunk...if I start getting too silly I quit drinking and eat something. But beer is quite relaxing.....specially when I'm out tinkering in the garage, or when I'm just sittin with my dad watching time go by.....

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Drinking just to get drunk is stupid. I drink because I enjoy the taste of what I drink. The side effect is getting drunk, which isn't a bad thing in the right situation. Even if alcohol didn't get you drunk, I would still drink it because I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                          Drinking just to get drunk is stupid. I drink because I enjoy the taste of what I drink. The side effect is getting drunk, which isn't a bad thing in the right situation. Even if alcohol didn't get you drunk, I would still drink it because I like it.
                          What da matta wit gettin' a bit whoozy a here and a bit man?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                            What da matta wit gettin' a bit whoozy a here and a bit man?
                            If you lack the enzyme aldehyde dehydrogenase then you'll know why drinking to get drunk is stupid. haha
                            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I drink 1-5 beers for the taste. I drink 6-12 beers because I cant remember the taste of 1-5. Anything after that is extracurricular, which means someone's body will be holding my penis that night.

Comment

Working...
                              X