I need some quick powerpoint help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some quick powerpoint help

Okay, this is way off topic, but I figure that many of the people here use computers frequently, so I'm sure some of you are good with power point. I have used it fairly often for speeches and project proposals in school, but I am an engineering student so I don't use it all that often. I'm more of an Excel person.

So I need to set up a power point presentation that people can run on their own computer. I will have multiple choice questions on the slides, and I want to have the answers clickable so if they click on the wrong answer it will go to another slide and explain what the correct answer is and why. Also, if they click the correct answer, I'd like it to go to a different slide that elaborates on the material in the question.

I've searched online and I haven't come up with anything useful. I'm guessing that there is a specific key word that I am not using that will point me in the right direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

tasty

Comment

The PowerPoint FAQ site - PowerPoint Help, Hints and How-tos, PowerPoint Answers, Add-Ins and Assists, PowerPoint Tips, Tricks and links to other PowerPoint sites.

Comment

Working...
      X