Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theox69
    replied
    Shittt, this is going to be me next week, for the next 2 weeks.
    I fucking hate exams and I really, really hate all the classes I'm taking this semester.
    I can't wait for it all to be done so I can have my nice 5-week christmas break!

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    I woke up about 20 minutes ago.
    I hate papers.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    I dont have to pull shit like this too often, but I have driven nearly across the country non stop with a 2 hour nap in just over 46 hours.

Still have to work all day, finish a job then drive all night 800-1000 miles to be at the next one by 7am and have to work all day there a few times a year.

Leave a comment:

• Stephen
    replied
    <3 5 hour energies.

I have ADD so i get prescribed the adderal. But i dont take it much. I dont like it.

I just woke up 45 minutes ago

Leave a comment:

• Atreus
    replied
    polyphasic sleep whut.

and stay off the adderall. mmmmm. the drip!

fucking gross.

Leave a comment:

• e30e
    replied
    40mg of Adderall solved my problems, I sleep every two days now.

Leave a comment:

• accident
    replied
    To my dear cousin Dmitriy,

Things haven't been the same on the farm since you left. Old man zeke's been real ornery, and keeps asking around for you. I think he's mighty sore about the debt you owe him, and he reckons that the kinfolk is liable for your borrowing. Just the
    other day he shot our poor dog jasper as a warning he said. Daddy doesn't know what to do, what with his infirmity and all. I'm thinking there's only one solution, but I'm never going back to Warden Jones' chicken coop. It's all or nothing, the chips are down, and kitty wants a corner. Pray for me Mr. Dmitriy, that god may guide my hand in righteous retribution where you have failed in time's past.

Your most faithful cousin,

Greg

seriously though, it'll be worth it later. you're gonna be all learned. and winter break is soon!

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
    I've spent more on these

than tuition.
    I owe at least 25% of my GPA to those little fuckers.

Leave a comment:

• Aptyp
    replied
    I've spent more on these

than tuition.

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
    yea, i find im much better off getting sleep and less studying than just studying all night. last thing you want is to be working or taking an exam with a foggy mind.
    You know, that's never happened to me. I've found that I just get annoyed/frustrated after awhile and can't focus so it's better if I just get some sleep, but if I pull an all-nighter and am drowsy, the instant they hand out the test it's just one of those "this is it" moments and I'm fully awake through the whole thing. Then after the test I'm pumped for the rest of the day and don't wind up sleeping for a lot longer.

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
    yeah, I had to tell my parents I wasn't coming this year. Luckily my dad is also ME, and understands.
    My mom just got laid off and has nothing to do all day, plus we already bought bus tickets... PLUS she volunteered her second car for me to drive while the thirty was down. So I've kinda gotta go no matter how you slice it.

I did consider staying though. I'll probably be reading papers and shit on the way up there and when I'm not eating delicious food.

Leave a comment:

• Nic01101011
    replied
    Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
    You do realize that a little sleep makes you like 10x as productive after like 24 hours...you'd probably still get all your work done if you slept lol...
    yea, i find im much better off getting sleep and less studying than just studying all night. last thing you want is to be working or taking an exam with a foggy mind.

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
    Phuck school

But I feel for ya dude, I did 3 years of college before realizing I didn't want to spend the rest of my life paying off school loans and shit.

The longest I went without sleep was 10 days, working 2 jobs and full time school, that's when your microsleeps kick into gear, 2 min there, 5 min here, haha.
    Wait... you did 3 years of college? Then threw it away because you didn't feel like it any more? You're almost there dude...

Leave a comment:

• Aptyp
    replied
    yeah, I had to tell my parents I wasn't coming this year. Luckily my dad is also ME, and understands.

Leave a comment:

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Phuck school

But I feel for ya dude, I did 3 years of college before realizing I didn't want to spend the rest of my life paying off school loans and shit.

The longest I went without sleep was 10 days, working 2 jobs and full time school, that's when your microsleeps kick into gear, 2 min there, 5 min here, haha.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X