Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Wild/Odd Dream Last Night Thread

So, I'll start.

Last night I dreamed a little dream that I was in a farm field picking fresh hardshell tacos. For some reason they grew on shrubs, I had always thought they grew more like groundcover...

Not last night, but the other day..

A new cell phone distributor came out of nowhere, with all these 'too good to be true' free minute deals. For black friday they would give you a free plan, and free unlimited minutes only if you signed up that day.

The company was really a terrorist organization, and the cell phones were time bombs. 1 hour after the phone was flipped open it would explode. And once everyone caught on, people started using them as grenades, and my whole country turned into a warzone.

I was upon some sort of teir, ready to throw my phone bomb at someone, and he threw his at the support of the teir. It blew up, the whole thing collapsed down, and I woke up in mid-air.

fucking crazy.
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

this whole rural life is messing with your brain there farbin. Man slow it down or go to taco jons and get some tacos
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

i can see this thread going places.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

We had a thread where someone posted his dreams...and we decided the underlying message was that he loved the cock.

So I'll say the same for Farbin's dream.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

They were not Chicken Tacos, these had to either be beef or fish.

Comment

I had a dream last night that one day my four children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the fact that none of them are women.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
              sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

last night i had a wet dream :) or maybe :( or both :D

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                AND you are both still slow

Comment

I dreamed we got my S52 up and running, then I ran across a cheap turbo setup abd boosted it.

Good dream.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                    i can see this thread going places.
                    +1

I love talking about my dreams but no one ever wants to listen to me.

Unfortunately this always happens:

Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

had a dream I r3v'd my car last night
                      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                        had a dream I r3v'd my car last night
                        this. but like 3 weeks ago
                        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

I had a dream about this skinny little chick I used to bang and how her BFF had a set of knockers that wouldn't quit and how we should have shacked up and kept our happy little 3 way thing going but then I woke up.

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I had a dream that some chump walked up to my car at a stop light and started kicking the door in. Then I dreamed that I beat the living shit out of said chump.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Last night I had a dream that I was at my neighbors house and my teeth kept falling out, then I would try to putting them back in, because I had to talk to people at a party they were having, but to no avail.
                              Originally posted by LJ851
                              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X