2010 World Cup Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landon Donovan in the middle...

Donovan writes his friends back home after amazing win...

Hey what's up, dudes?

How's everything hangin' back in Californbrah? Things here are pretty chill. I've seen some dope animals. Also, Edson Buddle managed to win the World Cup with Macedonia on XBox which was kind of sick. Oh, and...

BRODEOSS$$$!!1111ewhfhflj

EEEPPPPPIIIIICCCCC

I'm so freaking rum and stoked out of my cabesa right now you have no idea, dudes. I did what I was born to do. Born to run. And then slam game winners in the back of the twine and become the first ever American soccer legend. Duh. AMERICA!!! I literally just murdered it and instantly blacked out once that ball went in. I blacked back in when Stu Holden attacked me with his over-styled flow in the dog pile. It's all good though, he's still legit because he dangles with me for the States.

And then I had to throw a shout out to my babe-piece Bianca when Jeremy Schapski was asking for a first-broseph perspective on my gloriousness. So what if we divorced? Real cute girl. Maybe that sexy thing wants back on the horse. I mean, I did just score the greatest goal in American history. I wouldn't blame her if I wasn't me and I was her instead, wanting to get back with me. But I am me. Landon Donovan. And I am the American dream. Maybe I'm like some epic combination of Gatsby and Bruce Springsteen, scoring g-notes to get my baby-g back in the saddle.

Who even knows, I'm feeling pretty amped right now but I'm pretty sure because Bill Clinton was there and I did that there may be a shot of me getting on the first 91 dollar bill and making it rain with L-Deezy's from the beaches of Cali all the way to the shores of South Fratfrica. People were no doubt getting really real back home in the States and partaking in all sorts of rowdy activities once that biscuit found its home. Fellow bros of America: I did this for you. You know I had to let the tears flow. Bros cry, too. So valid.

To run it back a little bit, let's all recall the match against Slovenia where I scored probably the most American goal of all time. Well, before today at least. Coming up on the right, literally just created a live display of the most absurd top-ched twine snipe ever imagined. Keeper assumed the bender position and got out of the way because an absolute heater was cruising directly for his domeski on the way to top-shelf heaven right next to where God keeps the tobascbro sauce, bro. Dankest milk ever.

We're not done. It's not brover. We're doin' it. If we proved one thing out here over the past couple weeks, it's that nobody can hold down a group of bros who love freedom and have a penchant for chasing everything down until we score late. Sick.

Peace out. One Love. America.

He didn't really write that...
    Last edited by Maluco; 06-23-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

nevermind, found the jacket I wanted.

Will be some awesome games this weekend!
      Last edited by e34john; 06-23-2010, 10:15 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Italy embarrassed by Slovaks....

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

im so fucking happy about Slovakia giving Italy the boot today, and they beat them with
          their own game in the final minutes which was beyond great.

USA FTMFW!
          sigpic

Comment

lol Italy is out..

edit: just watched the highlights.. Italy's second goal was sick.
            Last edited by selturk; 06-24-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
              im so fucking happy about Slovakia giving Italy the boot today, and they beat them with
              their own game in the final minutes which was beyond great.

USA FTMFW!
              Yeah, I really enjoyed how they played Italian style to seal the deal.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by selturk View Post
                lol Italy is out..

edit: just watched the highlights.. Slovakias' third goal was SICK.
                fixed it for truth. ;)

it just wouldnt be fair, oh we're Italy, we'll turn our game on in the last 15
                of the third game, move on, and win the cup, maybe this will cut their arrogance
                a bit. They really shouldn't have that fourth star on their jersey, if you don't
                believe me or remember, ask the Australians.
                sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Maluco; 06-25-2010, 05:04 AM.

Comment

the big game is tomorrow USA vs. Ghana..

Comment

And Germany v. England on Sunday!
                      -Will

1987 325is, 1989 325i, 1997 318i
                      Parts for Sale

Comment

Lego reenactment of US goal against England

Comment

WTF USA!!!!!
                          was there even a deffense? they stood around instead of going for the ball and putting preasure on ghana!

What do they need? they need to play in the ghetto with my ppl to learn how to put preassure and play more aggresively.

Ghana had all the time in the world to pick and choose shots,

OH AND WTF #3 why are you looking up toward the sky when the forward is next to you 12ft from the goal.

RANT RANT RANT .:hitler:

(dnt get me wrong im glad they won the group and happy about the offensive game, but i was let down by the deffense)
                          ]

Comment

ghana is soooo fucking gay

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                              WTF USA!!!!!
                              was there even a deffense? they stood around instead of going for the ball and putting preasure on ghana!

What do they need? they need to play in the ghetto with my ppl to learn how to put preassure and play more aggresively.

Ghana had all the time in the world to pick and choose shots,

OH AND WTF #3 why are you looking up toward the sky when the forward is next to you 12ft from the goal.

RANT RANT RANT .:hitler:

(dnt get me wrong im glad they won the group and happy about the offensive game, but i was let down by the deffense)
                              And FUCK GHANA taking all those time wasters and dives. Fucking hate that about high level soccer
                              Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                              Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
                                And FUCK GHANA taking all those time wasters and dives. Fucking hate that about high level soccer

yup. fuck ghana!

they were sneaking in all those little kicks to the ankle etc.

and they are professional diverse.
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X