Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy this you bags

I'm broke as hell, I need this gone.

yes I said guesstimate, it's a word, firefox doesn't even pick that shit up as a mis-spelling.

My BAC of posting this is about 14, it's amazing I can still type more coherently and better than 80% of you fucks.

/plug
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

bump for title.
    sigpic

Comment

fuck, I'll rivl you in BAC, grantd I;m 2 bottles of wine and 5 glasses of bournon in already. fuck it, nice glx, I'll give ya 200 cash. maybe. lol glws.
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

What a weird design for a motor.
        [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
        Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

mark 3 yea!

Comment

How bad are the semen stains on the back seat? Blunt said he covered that bitch.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

mmm, VR6.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Better and More pictures on your auction are your friend. I don't get people on craigslist and ebay! If you want more then $100 for anything you are selling, invest in some decent pictures.:hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                  fuck, I'll rivl you in BAC, grantd I;m 2 bottles of wine and 5 glasses of bournon in already. fuck it, nice glx, I'll give ya 200 cash. maybe. lol glws.
                  Ahhh fuk it lets give him $225 tops for being such a wise guy!

Looks great buddy hope you get what you want for it. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    How bad are the semen stains on the back seat? Blunt said he covered that bitch.
                    when i said "i covered that bitch" i meant equates face. its possible in the moment of passion my aim went astray and i got some on the seats but he went home looking like a krispy kreme
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Yeah I know I need more pics of the car it's self. Oddly enough I don't really have any. It's sitting under a few inches of snow right now, and the day I listed it it was about 10 degrees outside.

I'm off monday so weather preventing I'm gonna take her to a car wash and clean the snow off and get some better pics.

I don't think anyone who buys this is really gonna buy it for the body, it's one of the few things I didn't touch. I have maybe 6-7k or so into the engine, another 2kish into the rest of the mechanicals.

The body is good just because it isn't a fucking rust bucket like every single god damn fuck bag of a mk3 you find around here. Needs TLC though, I just don't have anymore to give.

Edit:

Who edited my fucking title... bastards!!! :shakingfistangerlybutplayfully
                      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Working...
                      X