Roll tide alabama!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll tide alabama!!!

HEY GATORS! WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUTTA YOU!! RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GIV'EM HELL ALABAMA!!!!

The Crimson Tide and Heisman Front Runner Mark Ingram take down the mighty Gators 32-13! Handing Florida their worse loss and most points scored against them since Ole Miss in 2008. Overall that was one amazing game, both teams played hard and wore their hearts on their sleeves. Congrats to Alabama and Nick Saban, what a hell of a season!! The Longhorns here we come!!!!

in case you're curious, I'm an Aggie at heart, I've always hated the longhorns!
    stephenbrody.com

war eagle!!

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
      HEY GATORS! WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUTTA YOU!! RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GIV'EM HELL ALABAMA!!!!
      can we change the Alabama to Alabammer?
      that was it will flow better

Comment

:(

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
          war eagle!!
          Zuh? That's Auburn.....

Comment

Originally posted by boom-monkey View Post
            Zuh? That's Auburn.....
            close enough, you know how it is in the south, everyone is related.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

More importantly can we talk about how Texas does not deserve the title game at all? The Big 12 is a joke. Nebraska seems to be the only team with a defense in the whole conference, and the only way Texas pulled off that sloppy win was because Nebraska had pathetic offense.

It's a longshot but I'd actually really like to see Cincy in it if anyone, how TCU got ranked over them I have no idea.

Comment

Good game, didn't watch... Saw highlights.... I was immersed in watching Nebraska (I bleed big red). Helluva game.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

haha

ahhhhh

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

haha

ahhhhh

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

roll tide!!!!

Comment

Tebow can go suck an emo!

Comment

Yeah, I'd be real upset about having to go home and cry myself to sleep between those twins.... jesus.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                          X