Mysterious Spiral in the Sky?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30trooper
    replied
    wtf lol^^

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    YES! Elvis is back!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied


    And,

    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber

    WTF did CERN do?

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    .either that or that machine in Alaska that they say caused the tsunami in Asia. I'm horrible with remembering names.

    wtf, more info?

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    It's that atom smashing machine doing it's thang.....either that or that machine in Alaska that they say caused the tsunami in Asia. I'm horrible with remembering names.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I don't know but, it seems to be enough people who saw it. Maybe some of our Norway e30 brothers will chime in.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    that would be the toilet our economy and country is going down

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    is that for real?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    started a topic Mysterious Spiral in the Sky?

    Mysterious Spiral in the Sky?


    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rs-Norway.html


    WTF did CERN do?
Working...