Mysterious Spiral in the Sky?
Collapse
X
-
In the middle of the day all you will see is white smoke, you wont' see the trail left in the upper atmosphere - the bright sky would wash out any trace of color. Why are we even arguing honey? Lets' spoon.Leave a comment:
-
Well, it looks normal when it's done in the middle of the day, just like clouds. Observation is a valuable tool.Leave a comment:
-
-
I used to see their launches regularly in my youth. I also saw them on a regular basis as I got older living in LA. The launches were usually at dawn or dusk, and the main illumination of burnt fuel trail was due to the sun's illumination, causing a multicolored appearance, much like the pink clouds as sunset, not the fuel.
I was just re-reading some stuff on Aurora Project.
Leave a comment:
-
Actually rocket fuel can be multicolored - I use to live close to vandenburg air force base where all the west cost "star wars" rocket testing is done. Awesome stuff. But they don't make any organized shapes like spirals - that's for sure.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, out of control rockets make concentric spirals in multicolor.Leave a comment:
-
i'm sure i'm not the only one who's curious to see what that might beLeave a comment:
-
Did you even click the links, or watch the videos? Come on.
For the lazies.


Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: