i haz hole in my toof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i haz hole in my toof

random, and not like anyone cares. but i'm bored and sharing that i randomly got a hole in my pointy tooth. dentist gave me 750mg of vicodin. 750mg of vicodin for a hole in my tooth? i only fucking got 500mg of vicodin when i got 4 impacted wisdom teeth cut the fuck out. so right now im bored, with a numb mouth from the 750mg and feeling good. hai everyone.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

mmmm vicodin high
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Now go watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

All I've ever heard was how great that movie is when you're fucked up and/or high. And being that I don't drink or do drugs, I'd never had the experience. So while I was spun out of my mind on painkillers when I had my hernia surgery, I gave it a shot.

Holy shit.

Comment

No need to start a whole drugs perception argument but, taking vicodin or whatever painkiller it is you were prescribed, is doing drugs. You don't take drugs for recreation would be the best way to describe yourself.
        Don't take any of this the wrong way, it just struck a nerve I guess. I just dislike people boasting of how they don't do drugs or drink. I feel the same way for people who do the same with doing drugs or drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by dgspikes View Post
          No need to start a whole drugs perception argument but, taking vicodin or whatever painkiller it is you were prescribed, is doing drugs. You don't take drugs for recreation would be the best way to describe yourself.
          Don't take any of this the wrong way, it just struck a nerve I guess. I just dislike people boasting of how they don't do drugs or drink. I feel the same way for people who do the same with doing drugs or drinking.
          It might be because I'm drunk, but i don't aunderstand a word you are saying

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Haha, i didnt even realize i made this thread until i did my usual, checked the off topic place. then saw this and was like wait what? haha. it's good.

dgspikes, yes, technically it is doing drugs but not in the way most people do drugs. You aren't doing it to get high, fucked up. You are simply doing it to take that annoying pain away to feel relief. It's a prescription, just shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            Now go watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

All I've ever heard was how great that movie is when you're fucked up and/or high. And being that I don't drink or do drugs, I'd never had the experience. So while I was spun out of my mind on painkillers when I had my hernia surgery, I gave it a shot.

Holy shit.
            Ha, way back when i used to smoke weed, i smoked a doober with my friend, came home and decided to watch Fear and Loathing on my computer. I was bugging out, laughing hysterically, so great.

Comment

where the buffalo roam that's the original

Comment

^great movie

Comment

we can't stop here,this is bat country.

Comment

Originally posted by dgspikes View Post
                    Don't be fucking stupid; there's a difference between taking painkillers so you can bear to live and altering your mindset for the fuck of it. "Doing drugs" is the latter.

For the record, I do drugs.

Comment

Working...
                    X