Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Drunk 4-Year old cross dresser steals presents from neighbor's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO! Drunk 4-Year old cross dresser steals presents from neighbor's.

On par with news about the global warmi... "climate change" summit only much more entertaining!

picturing this has to make you laugh...

"Hayden Wright, 4, was found around 1:45 am Tuesday, wandering the streets of his neighborhood. In a police report, officers said he was wearing a little girl's dress and drinking a beer."

"He got it out of my father's cooler in the back and how he got it open I don't understand because it was one of those tab beers."

"Hamilton County Sheriff's Office report says Hayden rang the doorbell a few houses down and the neighbor answered, finding the child holding a partially consumeed 12-ounce beer."

(funny thing between these two, did the person answering the door basically tell the kid to beat it? LOL!!!!)

"The report said Hayden then snuck into a neighbor's house through an unlocked front door, and stole five wrapped Christmas gifts. One was a girl's brown dress which Hayden was wearing when police found him."

must be this guy? It has been about 3 years or so since this pic hit the interwebz!!!??

sounds like he maybe related to FredK...
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I grew up in Chattanooga. :D

Mom looks super busted though!

Comment

Working...
      X