I think there is a cover up in effect regarding flt. 253

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    Would read again. A+

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    I work at an airport. I asked 6 different pilots and every one of them initially said that the plane wouldn't take off. Obviously the plane will take off but the point I am trying to make is that it isn't very intuitive. Just stop trying to sound all high and mighty because it happened to click in your brain sooner than most people.
    Just like the idiot on Mythbusters. Just because you can fly a kite doesnt make you smart. Its really is THAT simple though.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by kishg
    what airport is that and which airlines? i'm asking so i can avoid them.
    I am 100% with you on this

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Wasn't alyxzander the kid who said he wanted to go into the military so that he could make money and leave this country after his term of service?

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    I work at an airport. I asked 6 different pilots and every one of them initially said that the plane wouldn't take off. Obviously the plane will take off but the point I am trying to make is that it isn't very intuitive. Just stop trying to sound all high and mighty because it happened to click in your brain sooner than most people.
    what airport is that and which airlines? i'm asking so i can avoid them.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    We all knew that. Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of how planes worked would have easily known that they arent propelled by the wheels nad that the treadmill would only have a minor effect from friction. Shit, that should have been covered in your 4th grade science class at the very least.

    I love the fact that we have a 17 year old who thinks he is gonna be a doctor from his CC because "they make good bank" and we have holmes, who wants to talk shit even though he doesnt understand the basic principles of man made flying machines.
    I work at an airport. I asked 6 different pilots and every one of them initially said that the plane wouldn't take off. Obviously the plane will take off but the point I am trying to make is that it isn't very intuitive. Just stop trying to sound all high and mighty because it happened to click in your brain sooner than most people.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    and we have holmes, who wants to talk shit even though he doesnt understand the basic principles of man made flying machines.
    That's because he's too busy taking his prof's cock, while debating the finer points of Rationalism and Empiricism.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    Ok I understand now that the prop moves the plane forward not the wheels. Not a single one of you self-righteous pricks figured this out on your own, someone (or Google) had to tell you before it clicked. Congrats for winning on the internet. :)

    If you did the same thing with a car, it would stay stationary
    I figured it out on my own. You must think pretty highly of yourself. Just because you couldn't do it doesn't mean no one can.
    Last edited by Turf1600; 12-31-2009, 09:19 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied


    Make it Rain!

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    Too bad your chartered jet won't take off on a treadmill.


    Originally posted by assoutE12
    I don't care about money ether, but I only fly on private jets also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    Ok I understand now that the prop moves the plane forward not the wheels. Not a single one of you self-righteous pricks figured this out on your own, someone (or Google) had to tell you before it clicked. Congrats for winning on the internet. :)

    If you did the same thing with a car, it would stay stationary
    We all knew that. Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of how planes worked would have easily known that they arent propelled by the wheels nad that the treadmill would only have a minor effect from friction. Shit, that should have been covered in your 4th grade science class at the very least.

    I love the fact that we have a 17 year old who thinks he is gonna be a doctor from his CC because "they make good bank" and we have holmes, who wants to talk shit even though he doesnt understand the basic principles of man made flying machines.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    Ok I understand now that the prop moves the plane forward not the wheels. Not a single one of you self-righteous pricks figured this out on your own, someone (or Google) had to tell you before it clicked. Congrats for winning on the internet. :)
    I teach folks how to fly, I'm pretty sure I had if figured out.

    Leave a comment:


  • wodcutr
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    What do you mean vote, I didnt vote, I was 17
    This explains everything! You still have a teen brain. Maybe in five years or so you will be able to function normally.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    I don't care about money ether, but I only fly on private jets also.

    Leave a comment:

Working...