Historic Senate Race in MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic Senate Race in MA

A Republican candidate, Scott Brown, actually has a chance of pulling off a major coup in The Gay State. The Jan 19th Special Election is for Dead (Ted) Kennedy's recently vacated seat. One of his ads shows him in his Army Guard uniform (he is still a Lt Colonel). Another ad has a soundbite with him promising to vote against ObamaCare and start from scratch. He currently trails the female Dem opponent by 2 points with registered voters definitely voting. All you MAssholes who want change like I do, get off your fucking asses and vote for this man Jan 19th. All you GIs deployed around the globe, get your absentee ballots in if it's not too late, and thank you for your service.

If we can put Scott Brown in office, the rest of the country may follow suit.

Maybe we can topple this ridiculous Congress and administration.

"I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry, n.d.
    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
    -Patrick Henry, n.d.

one can only hope. When will he be sworn in. May be able to stop this Heath Care debockel after all, if you guys can get him in
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

They've already threatened his swearing in will be delayed if he wins and make it too late to allow him to vote on the ObamaCare. Dirty bastards just slap us in the face with this shit.
      "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
      -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Scott Brown is down by 16% in the polls, he doesn't have a chance in hell. Do you think a state that has voted Staunch democratic party no matter what buffoonery ole Teddy did is gonna change their thoughts on the Democratic party?

Martha Coakley is a household name vs Scott Brown. I am no longer a Mass resident so I can't vote either way. Scott Brown is also a US Army LtC for the Guard.

The bad is the crazy crap regarding Obama-care giving Nebraska a discounted rate, how the F are you gonna do that?
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There were several other closed door deals to get the rest of the dems to fall in line and get it ramed through.

figures, but if the D wins off he goes

that kinda of dirty pool makes me sick
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
            Scott Brown is down by 16% in the polls, he doesn't have a chance in hell. Do you think a state that has voted Staunch democratic party no matter what buffoonery ole Teddy did is gonna change their thoughts on the Democratic party?
            way to rally the troops, man. I thought you loadmasters had your shit together.
            -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

We are not all Mass Residents you know, My point is most people that vote tend to be older in Mass ie elderly vs the masses that came out for the last election. The local news barely carries news about the special election.

Then on top of that American Idol will be back soon so the younger generation will go huh? There is an election going on?

I didn't say who I would vote for in this election if could, and to top that there is an Independent candidate as well.

Comment

Yes, I realize everyone isn't a MA registered voter. I'll just pray for a snowstorm so the Prius drivers and the bluehairs can't get to the polls.
                -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

this is a sweet 3 way you guys have going on. mind if i join in?

Comment

Awesome! A pivot man!
                    -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

in what poll is he a 16 point underdog? rasmussen reported as of the 5th of january a 9 point lead, and according to this poll:

scott brown is leading by a point in the first one (the boston globe is garbage and not worth two shits)

hes got a chance!
                      1991 318is ---230K - DD
                      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Seen two news agencies report this. One being NECN the other was one of my local news channels.

Comment

coakley is a whore
                          1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

That's effective. People will be swayed by that choice sentence.

Comment

edit: coakley is morally casual when it comes to sexual encounters

i changed it so the hippy liberal pussies aren't as offended and its a little more politically correct
                              1991 318is ---230K - DD

Comment

Working...
                              X