No announcement yet.

What a bunch of pansies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the cure, it involves a 9mm and their head.
    1989 325i - sold
    1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
    1990 325i

Comment

Guess they need to go back to playing World of Warcraft.
      1989 325i - sold
      1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
      1990 325i

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        I can understand being depressed after certain movies, "Requiem for a Dream" for example.
        Serious, this movie made me step back and look at my life. Watching it in a theater I worked in, on mushrooms prolly helped with the level of epic.

A friend flipped out, took out all of his piercings, and fell off the face of the earth, came back 6 months later as a born again Christian.

Comment

So 2012 must have really sucked if no one was depressed about the end of the world.
          i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Remember what Matrix came out? A few morons in NYC jumped off a roof of a 20 story building because they could fly.

Seriously, all those suicide hopefuls, should be helped with razor donations.

Comment

Just got done watching "The Road". Now THAT'S a depressing movie.

Comment

Worth the watch?

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I can understand being depressed after certain movies, "Requiem for a Dream" for example. But Avatar? Fuck, that movie turned me into a happy go lucky kid again. I walked out of the theater with a huge shit eating grin on my face. Oh well.
                  Yeah, after watching Requiem, I was like "wtf" about my life for a day or so. Avatar, though? I haven't seen it, but honestly, gimme a freakin break. -_-

I saw the link that Massive Lee posted. I'm not getting it? It looks more retarded than it does depressing.

Matt
                  Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                  I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                  Originally posted by chadthestampede
                  This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                    I saw the link that Massive Lee posted. I'm not getting it? It looks more retarded than it does depressing.
                    It's definitely not retarded. It's about a man and a boy traveling across the US after some sort of apocalypse. It's not a disaster movie like "2012". It focuses on the human aspects of the situation like the relationship between father and son and moral issues and such. It is a really good movie.

Another depressing movie is "21 Grams".

Comment

Working...
                    X