Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit I thought this was about the sweet ass early 90s ATV

/threadjack
    Last edited by mongule; 01-13-2010, 12:03 PM.
    87 OBDII 328is

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
      Like others have said, I would get as much info as possible on the accident and double-check the work that was done to fix it. I've only been in one Honda Pilot v6 awd model and it seemed like a nicely put together car.
      Exactly what he said.. What light accident has the air bags deploy? Sounds way fishy to me..

Comment

isnt the minimum speed of impact for airbags to deploy 25mph? or something close to that?

Comment

If you have not done so already, check out www.carsurvey.org Very good site and from experience with my cars that I have owned, the problems and pluses of a car have been pretty accurate.
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

thanks for all the advice so far

and about the airbags being deployed, they can deploy standing still,

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
              i'm as black as wesley snipes' tax accountant
              There. I fixed it for you.
              -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
              Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

My in-laws bought one new in 2004. It has 130k on it now and has needed minimal work aside from maint. The only thing ive fixed on it was the clogged egr port that farbin mentioned, other than that its been dandy.

Comment

well the dealer gave it a full thumbs up, so they could find no structural evidence of the accidnet it had been in. the computer tests showed no problems, all fluids looked good, all reaclls had been performed
                  however it needs an alignment, and brakes all the way around, and tires
                  oh and has a ripped axle boot, on the oppoiste side of the fender bender

only problem is,,that when it was at the dealer for my son, a previous tire kicker called up , and made an offer, not at full price so he told my son, he wont coemme down on price, but if my son buys it, he will deduct the dealer inspection. He is letting the first person see if he can get the financing, first come first serve

so my son might not get it,,,,,we will see

thaks for all the advice on this ricer :)

Comment

Originally posted by 3bvert View Post
                    however it needs an alignment

:)
                    This is a RED FLAG. They are not very alignable (you can only set front toe, so if it pulls to one side, something is bent and cannot be adjusted out.)
                    Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
                    Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
                    Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Working...
                    X