The Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pacific

Will it be as good as BoB? Action and gore seem to be there. They'll need to make good characters(like Winters) to get close.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Should be, I really hope so
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Looking forward to it. BoB was amazing. This should be too.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

i cant wait to see this! i am such a ww2 nut!
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
          Will it be as good as BoB? Action and gore seem to be there. They'll need to make good characters(like Winters) to get close.

http://www.hbo.com/events/pacific/video.html
          Except Winters wasn't a character...
          1987 E30 325is
          1999 E46 323i
          RIP 1994 E32 740iL
          oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
            yes, Winters was most definitely not a character

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
              Actor portrayal of a true story, you know what i meant.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
              You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Working...
              X