I think I have seen it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have seen it all

I hope you don't jump in the sack alone and forget what sheets you tossed on that morning!

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by napabavarian View Post
      I hope you don't jump in the sack alone and forget what sheets you tossed on that morning!
      lmao

and wtf

The Jedi Mind Control Game.
      $99.95
      This is the Star Wars Jedi game that requires you to bring to bear all of your latent telekinetic powers of the Force in order to keep a ball levitating. Similar to EEG technology that reads the alpha and beta waves created by your brain, the game comes with a headset equipped with forehead and ear sensors that translate your brain's energy into a wireless signal that is sent to the game's base station (Play Video).\u000D\u000AThe station has a tube with a ball inside (resembling the Jedi training remote Luke Skywalker used on the Millennium Falcon) that is kept levitating by a flow of air; your steady concentration adjusts the air fan's speed, causing the ball to rise and fall. One of the most famous Star Wars Jedi characters--Yoda--provides verbal encouragement during your training: ""develop your powers of concentration, you will."" You can progress from Padawan to Jedi Master through 15 levels of training. Base requires six AA batteries (not included); headset requires three AAA batteries (not included). Ages 8 and up. 16"" H x 10"" W x 6"" D. (1 1/4 lb.)

MINDFLEX
      $181.98
      For the ultimate mind freak, the Mind Flex is a brain-powered game that relies on your mental activity to control the height of a ball suspended in a column of air. Don the headset then start concentrating to make the purple orb rise; relax and it lowers. There are six total game types but all entail getting a ball over, under and through a variety of hoops and the like, sometimes against a clock so that you can challenge your friends.
      Share This

Comment

whichever one you get rid of, give her my number. i'll show her what shes been missing.
        Daybreakers Movie Online Free

Comment

Originally posted by housefull View Post
          whichever one you get rid of, give her my number. i'll show her what shes been missing.
          lol wut
          Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
          every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
          Originally posted by Jparkr
          The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
          87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
            lmao

and wtf

Morningwood from hell

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by housefull View Post
              Dude...wrong thread, I think you want the beer slut and the russian chick with the pissed marine headed home to shoot the poor texan because it's easier than shooting his whoar of a girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
              X