Bitches Ain't S**t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitches Ain't S**t

but hows and tricks! why do all the chicks i like have to be such nut bags? jesus fucking christ im sick of crazy woman and their bs! :crazy: drives mw nuts!

sorry guys just had to blow some steam off! any one ells want to. it feels good. lets make this a "bitch about something you are pissed off at" thread.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

same shit.

and wats with r3vers and girls lately?
    Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
    every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
    87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one!

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
        funny, cause I got 99 problems and they all bitchs.
        Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
        every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
        Originally posted by Jparkr
        The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
        87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
          lol, cool song. my er doc was listening to that a few months back and we were laughing bout it.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by ben312 View Post
            funny, cause I got 99 problems and they all bitchs.
            lol! for sure! i dont know man maybe it is the new year or maybe all these chicks periods are coinciding or something? who knows? its crazy.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Fuckign homework, shit goddamn, fuckign homework i dont want to do it. there steam pressure now in the green.

Comment

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

God damn fucking epilepsy?

Comment

My boss fired me yesterday after a week and 2 days...........what a dick.

He saw me do something and assumed the worst, violently grabbed me and pulled me around and came so close to knocking him out. Put my finger in his face and said "don't you ever fucking touch me"

He did not like that.

I'm kinda pissed because I could have made so much money there.

/rant
                    -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                      i like
                      i just switched to full time. 40 hours/week here i come.
                      gona go home smoke some devils weed and chill out. then wake up and start this shit all over again. i woke my self up by screaming last night lol! first time i have ever done that. :???:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                        My boss fired me yesterday after a week and 2 days...........what a dick.

He saw me do something and assumed the worst, violently grabbed me and pulled me around and came so close to knocking him out. Put my finger in his face and said "don't you ever fucking touch me"

He did not like that.

I'm kinda pissed because I could have made so much money there.

/rant
                        that sucks man. that guy better watch out with the grabbing. in cali that would eb grounds for a lawsuit.
                        sigpic

Comment

sucks, sorry to hear about bitches and job problems. I never have problems or fight with my hand :D

I just went into a partnership with my friend, he has a photography business.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

my finger nail. my god damn finger nail. FUCK. OEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.....!!!!!!!!!!

(refer to drunk n stupid thread,. ,mashed it in a garage door)

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              but hows and tricks! why do all the chicks i like have to be such nut bags? jesus fucking christ im sick of crazy woman and their bs! :crazy: drives mw nuts!

sorry guys just had to blow some steam off! any one ells want to. it feels good. lets make this a "bitch about something you are pissed off at" thread.
                              post noodz, that'll teach her
                              1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Working...
                              X