• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
    this....
    automatic ban

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
    Conan for sure. After all the shit that went down with Leno pushing Conan out of his contract; Plus before this contract bull Leno stole (yes stole) a handful of guests of "the Tonight show w/ conan," and put them on "the Jay Leno show".
    And with all the people who are coming out right now, and admitting how much of a dick Leno really is, and how many people he has fucked to get his way...

Leno can suck my dick. I don't give a shit if he is a car guy. He isn't funny, his jokes sound like shit you would read on Popsicle sticks, He is a fucking douche bag.
    Exactly how I feel. Leno hasn't been funny in years. The fact that he tried to rip off Top Gear with his Focus drive thing doesn't sit well with me. Conan worked for 16 years just to be able to take over Tonight Show in 2009. He earned it, and Leno is realizing that he's not as important as he was led to believe by his oversized chin. Conan and Fallon are a great program and should be the future of NBC.

Leno being a car buff, should go and demand to have a Top Gear America and host that. He may be as incompetent and outspoken as Jeremy Clarkson with open-face helmet, as no one makes anything to fit his enormous chin.

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Craig Ferguson is 100 x funnier than both of them combined.
    who? don't bother answering, no one cares and ban the "this..." guy.

Comment

I prefer Leno but I don't watch either of em. 95% of the time, their "news" is something I've already heard before and their jokes are rarely funny.

So yeah, fuck both of em, this is almost as bad as that "Avatar is depressing" bullshit.

Matt
      Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
      I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
      Originally posted by kronus
      try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
      Originally posted by chadthestampede
      This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        Craig Ferguson is 100 x funnier than both of them combined.
        He is a fuckload better than Conan, that is for sure.

I would take Jay in this fight. I got really bored with all of the stupid skits Conan would do. He is like a dumber Letterman.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

I voted Conan, but i also like Leno. But i watch Conan more then i do Leno.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
            who? don't bother answering, no one cares and ban the "this..." guy.
            Craig Ferguson used to play the boss on The Drew Carey show. He's now (IMO) the funniest and most underrated late-nite hose ever.

Comment

conan

hornymanatee.com

ftw!!

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Comment

Conan. Jay Leno's show is weak sauce. Its not even in the same Late Show format as everything else. Usually being different is good, but not in this case it seems.

No one even mentioned Jimmy Fallon. Love watching his shit...

Comment

Some of Fallons jokes are such fail. I watched his first week and it looked like Amateur Hour. I couldn't bring myself to watching any more.

Comment

Yeah faillon inst funny at all, I never watch him.

Comment

^No one wants your opinion.

Watched some of Fallon last night.

He was hilarious on SNL, not so much last night. His monologue was filled with fail.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Ressucitating Arsenio Hall would still be better than Conan O'Brien or Jay Leno who ain't funny or witty at all. I still prefer the Colbert Report in the Daily Show with John Stewart.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            ^No one wants your opinion.

Watched some of Fallon last night.

He was hilarious on SNL, not so much last night. His monologue was filled with fail.
                            See, this many months out, and he still fails at the monologue. I think he prefers this awkward style humor. It really isn't funny.

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            Ressucitating Arsenio Hall would still be better than Conan O'Brien or Jay Leno who ain't funny or witty at all.
                            You just sealed your fate.

Comment

Conan sells the Tonight Show on CL.

Comment

Leno FTW is my vote
                                ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Working...
                                X