MLM pyramid schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLM pyramid schemes

So I wasted my morning sitting through a 2 hour presentation for a company called ACM. They want you to pay 500 bucks up front to become a representative where you recruit other reps and sell land line video phone service (what a joke). The worst part of it all is that my buddy actually paid the 500 bucks to do this and thinks he will be making thousands of dollars a month. I left the meeting early and felt downright embarrassed for actually going to the meeting much less signing up for the damn thing.

Does anybody else have experience with this company or other MLM companies? Please, share you stories.

wait, what? usually people sit through those sales pitches to get a free cruise or something. you did it for free?

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
      wait, what? usually people sit through those sales pitches to get a free cruise or something. you did it for free?
      Yeah no kidding. They didn't even have any food.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        I left the meeting early and felt downright embarrassed for actually going to the meeting
        HA! I bet you fit right in there. If I were you, I would never speak of it ever again. :D
        Last edited by george graves; 01-16-2010, 06:50 PM.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

My only experience is calling people retards for falling for it.
          sigpic

Comment

AMWAY man amway

My uncle was a Senior VP for amway for many years (no not selling the shit, running the company in Japan and all over the world)

Was funny every time I got suckered into going to a MLM thing that had its roots in Amway, while they are going through how all this and that is happening. I call my uncle up and get the real scoop and shoot the idiots presenting it down and save lots of people their money and time.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Some girl I met at a restaurant invited me over for a "meeting" with one of her advisors.

turned out to be Primerica bullshit. Good thing we had the "meeting" at Olive Garden and they fronted the bill.

I fucked the girl later that night and then lost the number.
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Your friend promised you a joint to go with him? Didn't he?

Just admit it, you went because you were hoping maybe there was some credence to it. As if there ever is to any of that shit.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

duddde try USANA health sciences or whatever. someone I know tried to get me to go to one of those fucking things!
                  Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                  HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Anytime they start talking about recruiting other people for the company, and how you'll make $$ off those who are in your "downline" it's time to call BS and run away.

I think it's funny how they all try to camouflage it by not giving any details until you "come to the presentation". They're just hoping you'll get caught up in all the hype and buy into the BS.

Every time someone mentions MLM and how they are all Pyramid Schemes, some idiot brings up Amway as an example of how successful these things can be. I will agree that tons of people made tons of money in Amway, but it eventually all came crashing down- and alot of people ended up stuck with a garage full of vitamins and crappy cleaning products that cost them a bunch of money- but they made NOTHING.

This is good: http://www.skepdic.com/amway.html

I challenge anyone to admit that they regularly buy or use any MLM product that is better than you can buy elsewhere. It's just not happening.

Comment

I almost got suckered into an internet one. I can't recall the name now...

Comment

^^^ hahaha, I love the neg AV-ru-tard Farbin.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          I almost got suckered into an internet one. I can't recall the name now...
                          Bluntway?

Comment

No, it was selling CD's that gave internet access... Or some shit like that.

Comment

paging Kruzen to this thread . . . .
                              Current Cars
                              2014 M235i
                              2009 R56 Cooper S
                              1998 M3
                              1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                              X