No announcement yet.

Pictures From Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice, i was supposed to go this year but the economy has kept me from doing so.
    i love puerto vallarta i stay up closer to the airport at villa del palmar but love the mallecon
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
      nice, i was supposed to go this year but the economy has kept me from doing so.
      i love puerto vallarta i stay up closer to the airport at villa del palmar but love the mallecon
      I think i drove past that place, It was Like 5 min from the airport i think?
      the place i stayed at was hacienda & spa. It was kinda lower end (3 1/2 stars) but i didn't mind too much since i was rarely at the resort, and i booked my flight last minute for $370 plus the taxes, for 1 week all inclusive. I have to say the food in mexico was amazing, and especially being in cuba a few week earlier.
      91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

yeah thats the place. its getting older now but its still nice. we were given 25 years of a time share by my wifes parents. so we go every year but couldnt swing it this year. i prefer downtown for hanging out and eating. it seems like restaurants change yearly but the really good ones are always there. my favorite places are little off the beaten path restaurants
        nice pics. it looks like maybe some were taken at Yalapa?
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Thnx for sharing Crunk. Nice vacation. Your pics get better every time. :up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Thanks for posting these bro, definitely wallpaper worthy!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Boy that water sure looks refreshing, what's it taste like?
              [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
              Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Working...
              X