eBooks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eBooks?

I'm needing a book for one of my college classes and financial aid won't arrive for another 4-5 weeks and payday isn't for another week or so. So I was hoping someone had a good site for books that'll let me read the text online.

The book is called:

Student Writer : Editor and Critic (8TH 10 Edition)
    by Barbara Fine Clouse

I'll be buying one when payday comes so this will be a temporary fix..hopefully.

Also, if someone has it and they're not using it, PM me! I don't have much money right now, but payday is soon.
    M Coupe

library, at least my schools library has a bunch of copies of all the texts needed. if you ask at the counter you can sign one out
    Originally posted by blunt
    and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

Originally posted by Kman View Post
      library, at least my schools library has a bunch of copies of all the texts needed. if you ask at the counter you can sign one out
      Oh, I forgot to add that. I went to the library earlier today and they don't have any copies. Laaaame. I brought my library card and everything! Haha.
      M Coupe

Comment

I can relate on fin aid not getting here fast enough!! cengagebrain.com does ebooks as well as chapter purchases... I don't know of any others off the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
          I can relate on fin aid not getting here fast enough!! cengagebrain.com does ebooks as well as chapter purchases... I don't know of any others off the top.
          Awesome thanks. I'm open to more, so don't be scared to post them!
          M Coupe

Comment

Ask the professor to borrow theirs for a day or so. Some are actually cool
            sigpic

Comment

^ lol

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                Ask the professor to borrow theirs for a day or so. Some are actually cool
                She only has one copy and wouldn't let it go lol. I tried to sweet talk her, but it didn't work haha.
                M Coupe

Comment

Ill sell you the 6th edition of it for 15$ and my bently back lol

i just checked a 7th edition and its the same

cant be much different. usually just the cover is different

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I don't need the 6th or 7th edition, I need the 8th edition. The bentley has been sitting in my room forever. Come get it.
                    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                      busy tomorrow?

Im saying those books are the same, is the 8th differnt somehow?
                      prob some changed words and a couple new pictures
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                        busy tomorrow?

Im saying those books are the same, is the 8th differnt somehow?
                        Should be the same right? I don't think writing in general changed much between those editionbs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well bring it by tomorrow if you want to get the bentley. Text me what story is on page 321-322.
                          M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                          X