Peyton Manning a God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peyton Manning a God?

Peyton has to be the greatest QB to ever grace the NFL. The way he reads plays and his knowledge of other teams defenses is just outstanding. Watching him play is so fun because of how he can just manipulate his offense before the snap to come out on top.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

It reminds me of watching the 90's Bills. Especially with the no-huddle offense.
    Instagram
    sigpic
    Current: 99 M3
    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
      It reminds me of watching the 90's Bills. Especially with the no-huddle offense.
      It's just so refreshing to see him play. I'm watching the nfc champ game right now and granted farve and brees are fantastic QB's they just don't even play on the same level as manning. He needs to give his brother some pointers.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

dose not matter, they are gonna get stomped by who ever wins the vikes/saints game
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

if he doesnt win the superbowl, there will always be questions about winning the big game, i mean hes definitely good, but even rothlisberger has multiple rings. people always look at rings after the players career is over, one isnt enough
          1991 318is ---230K - DD
          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            dose not matter, they are gonna get stomped by who ever wins the vikes/saints game
            How do you figure?

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I am watching what should have been the supper bowl any way. Colts are gonna get hammered
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I am watching what should have been the supper bowl any way. Colts are gonna get hammered
                Eh, I've definitely got my money on the colts. Peyton is just too good. I would like to see farve win the superbowl though, one of my favorite QB's of all time, him and john elway.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Manning just shredded the #1 defense in the NFL.
                  Instagram
                  sigpic
                  Current: 99 M3
                  Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Colts are gonna win. I feel manning should have more championships than he has.
                    sigpic

Comment

No sports player should be revered as a God. He is payed to do his job, hence he is a professional.

Like sports but they sports figure are not god like in any respect and I'm an atheist.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

He's no Tom Brady:

vs.

tough pick
                        Last edited by jrobie79; 01-24-2010, 11:34 PM.
                        1991 318is ---230K - DD
                        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
                        X