Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You all remember that random chat thinger right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got some jack ass standing in front of a mirror hiding his head and genitals looking like he was wanking! WFT!
    i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

I got a weird array of people. I got this decently hot chick just going to town on herself, which was a nice surprise. Then I got a few dude with the wang out, and I was done with that little site.
      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

how are you guys getting so many dudes wanking it? i talked to a bunch of people before seeing any man-mashing. its pretty shitty that people think for some reason its a good idea, but otherwise talking to the "normal" random people is cool. sorry for the jerkoffs?
        sigpic

Comment

Last night i picked up my bass and started jamming. I met a few people with guitars who i jammed with for a while. Pretty cool.

I also met some /b/tards who i shared some memes with.
          Enter the Internet!

Comment

haha nice! well the guitar part at least!
            sigpic

Comment

I would wish people luck, say good luck on no more cocks in your cam tonight haha

I spent HOURS last night trying to find a canadian who would show me bagged milk. tooks forever but finally some chick was all over it! i typed show me bagged milk and she bolted to her kitchen and came back with it, freakin funny stuff

Comment

duuuude. one of the people was just a bathroom with a corps in the shower and blood all over the walls of the shower.

I hope that was just a joke.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
                  duuuude. one of the people was just a bathroom with a corps in the shower and blood all over the walls of the shower.

haha yeah apparently they can set it up to just show a video instead of showing their webcam
                  sigpic

Comment

I find it interesting/disturbing how many people just want to tell random people to fuck off or talk shit, kind of like reading the comments on youtube. Says something about our society i think.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post

i just got a realllllllly creepy one. dude pops up, puts a white plastic bag over his head .. i typed dont do it dude, then he tied it and i watched his arm reach toward his keyboard and next me. seemed pretty damn real to me

Comment

Working...
                      X