Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Uma Thurman cast as Medusa a case of life imitating art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Uma Thurman cast as Medusa a case of life imitating art?

Greetings fellow r3vlimiters!

I was just scrolling about the internet, when I discovered that in the movie, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, that Uma Thurman is cast as Medusa.

Is this a case of life imitating art?
    Yes. Besides that yellow leather riding suit in Kill Bill, she ain't all that.
    25.00%
    Yes. She old.
    37.50%
    No. I loved her in Pulp Fiction. She appears to have a lot of personality.
    0.00%
    Who the fuck is Uma Thurman
    37.50%
    -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
    Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Poll options suck...and so does Uma in more than one way. She ugly as hell. But I like her as an actress.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Post pics or GTFO.

Comment

Gtfo
        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

you first .:)

Comment

Working...
          X