Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever have a song you can't get out of your head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

I had this song stuck in my head the other day, thought i was going to go crazy...

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

i cant get out of my head
        specialy the end

Comment

for some reason this song was stuck in my head the other day. Used to hear this at partys all the time back in the day.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 3bvert View Post
            yes for some reason, kd lang at the olympics singing hallalujah
            He did such an amazing job...
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

HI..
              The Song which is not come out my mind is My Heart will goes on...

Comment

Strobe is a sick driving song:)

Comment

This is currently stuck in my head.

R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

that stupid replay song. "shorty is a melody in my head blah blah blah ipod stuck on replay"

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post
                      i cant get out of my head
                      specialy the end

Girltalk is so fucking good. That's about all I listen in the car, it just goes, you never think of changing it, but you don't really notice that you have listened to the same CD 26 times this week.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSam View Post
                        Girltalk is so fucking good. That's about all I listen in the car, it just goes, you never think of changing it, but you don't really notice that you have listened to the same CD 26 times this week.
                        Its Funny you say that because i had Feed the Animal cd on repeat yesterday and didnt notice that i listened to it 3 complete times

Comment

This has been driving me crazy for a couple weeks, I blame the wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

I can't stand him/her and it pisses me off that its so catchy no matter what I listen to all I hear is oooOOOOOoooooaaaaoooooh something something bad romance afterwords

Comment

Originally posted by almostM View Post
                            This has been driving me crazy for a couple weeks, I blame the wife.

“CHROMATICA”THE SIXTH ALBUM BY LADY GAGAOUT NOWhttp://smarturl.it/Chromatica“RAIN ON ME” THE NEW SINGLE & VIDEO FROM LADY GAGA WITH ARIANA GRANDEOUT NOWhttp:...

I can't stand him/her and it pisses me off that its so catchy no matter what I listen to all I hear is oooOOOOOoooooaaaaoooooh something something bad romance afterwords
                            This gets stuck whenever I hear it. And if Poker Face pops on that gets stuck in there too.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                              I'll devote this thread to that. What's stuck in your head at the moment? I have this song that I can't get enough of at the moment. When I hear it I feel as if I can breathe a bit easier.

Heard about the live action movie? Keanu fucking Reeves as Spike Spiegel. No way in hell he'll pull it off. I love the sound track to that series btw.
                              sigpic
                              "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

heart - crazy on you...last thing i heard after closing up at work
                                BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                                X