No announcement yet.

i got a problem with some of my best friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys let's not disrespect the integrity of this thread with generational bullshit

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Our Grandfathers are responsible for the plush life you live today you idiot.

Get the fuck out of here.
      I have nothing but respect for the baby boomer generation. They built the nation that you and I live in today. I hope that you could understand my obvious sarcsam directed towards the person I had quoted.

Edit; I didn't read the post right before you exodus. We're still cool.
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
        guys let's not disrespect the integrity of this thread with generational bullshit

You are right, my apologies.

Relevant, I was thinking about changing my plate to "DIAHY"

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        I have nothing but respect for the baby boomer generation. They built the nation that you and I live in today. I hope that you could understand my obvious sarcsam directed towards the person I had quoted.

Edit; I didn't read the post right before you exodus. We're still cool.

Yea I knew you were being sarcastic, no worries. The other guy seemed pretty serious though. I'm just touchy about it because my Grandfather is aging, and has literally been the most influential person of my life. The things his Generation lived through, and sacrificed, make us all look like pansies.
        Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 12-07-2015, 10:18 PM.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Wolf of Wallstreet that shit. Fuck her and marry her! You can't have other guys hitting on your own kin, can you?
          i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
            Millenials are also like 17-25 you fucking retard grandpa
            I turn 33 in a little over a month and some sources claim that I fall within the millennial generation. Nobody is immune
            e92 M3
            e30 M3 s52 swap
            w203 C240 wagon (DD)
            190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

i vote temporary ban of anabolice for thread desecration. take that shit to P&R!
              also as a younger chap. we have it easy. so quit bitching. i learned about WW2 and the cold war from public skool. we have never had to deal with rationing and drafts etc. but as you said you did not learn anything there so that explains your ignorance.

Comment

Our Grandfathers are responsible for the plush life you live today you idiot.

Get the fuck out of here.
                Statistically they lived much more plush lives than we did. The national average household is a lot poorer today than it was in the 1950s. I think you're confusing the generation that fought in ww2, "the greatest generation", with baby boomers. The greatest generation is the one that had sacrifice, most boomers had it easy. Also I'm sure your grandfather was a great man, I'm jusy speaking in generalizations. What I'm saying is directed toward masses, not individuals.

Comment

I'm not confusing anything.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I'm not confusing anything.

edit: im gonna start a new thread so we dont keep going OT http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...34#post4538734
                    Last edited by kickinindian; 12-08-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X