Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare to get a "Total Loss" settlement...Bummer

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
    hahahah dui...but i got my case dismissed cause of the stupid highway patrol dont know how to do their job and fucked up...lol
    Are you saying that the officers mistake excuses you from a DUI?
    [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

claim it...and let them know it was parked, case number and everything or go to court...either way he'll be charged with hit and run and any damage...since it was a parked car the insurance will claim it..and he'll end up paying for the damage....
      ask me how i know?
      hahahah dui...but i got my case dismissed cause of the stupid highway patrol dont know how to do their job and fucked up...lol

but you should be able to resolve it and will get paid for it...
      could take a while though about a year...lol
      long wait if you ask me
      why the fuck are you laughing? driving drunk isn't funny. you're an irresponsible jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by stumble_t View Post
        Prepare to get a "Total Loss" settlement...Bummer
        Yeah, that rocker tells the story. Thing's gonna be totaled. I'd claim it, get monies, and buy the car back.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
        sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

claim it...and let them know it was parked, case number and everything or go to court...either way he'll be charged with hit and run and any damage...since it was a parked car the insurance will claim it..and he'll end up paying for the damage....
          ask me how i know?

but you should be able to resolve it and will get paid for it...
          could take a while though about a year...lol
          long wait if you ask me
          Just thought you should know, you're a certified piece of shit.

Comment

that sucks man... hopefully everything goes in your favor...
            "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

Originally posted by Red88 View Post
              Yeah, that rocker tells the story. Thing's gonna be totaled. I'd claim it, get monies, and buy the car back.
              Do this = profit
              -Andy

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys.

So I called my insurance this morning and spoke to the guy's insurance company. They told me things might take a while since they can't get in contact with the guy who hit me. So I guess it's a waiting game now.

Originally posted by sector6 View Post
                Man, I would want to crush that cock suckers skull!

What was he driving?

Hope you get it sorted out with any problems.
                Thanks man. He was driving a 1997 Nissan Maxima.

Originally posted by Red88 View Post
                Yeah... I wasn't too pissed off until I saw the rocker.

I guess that's what I'm going to have to do if it's "totaled". Thanks.

Any idea how it would cost me to buy it back from them? I heard it's a percentage of what they pay out.
                Last edited by Cong405; 03-10-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

My best buddie's younger sister bought a Honda Accord 4 door for $5,995.00 out the door at a local dealer. Some lady in a Tahoe pulling out of her drive way (a bit drunk) across the street slammed her gas pedal and ended up in the rear end of said Honda. The insurance totalled it out for $7,500.00 and she bought it back for $200.00... yeah, do the math there. She's still driving that pile of shit with a beat in rear end all over at college.

Don't take the BS they'll sling at you for a totalled vehicle. Throw every receipt at them that you can.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

^^^ Thanks. Too bad my car isn't worth that much lol. I just hope I get back what I paid for. But good thing I still have all my receipts.

Comment

buy a new door!!
                      and if the insurance claims a $500 fee as a totaled car them FUCK them!
                      and im sure this will hold up nicely in court if you have to take it that far!
                      sigpic
                      ^Back in the game^
                      BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                      FS thread:
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

My car got side swiped the other day.....
                        totally destroyed the driver mirror, and a giant scratch across the door.

Kinda minor... worth telling insurance?
                        [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                        Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
                          why the fuck are you laughing? driving drunk isn't funny. you're an irresponsible jackass.
                          lol no im not, the fact that highway patrol officers are not trained is not my fault....accusing someone of a dui, and illegally searching my car, and not doing a test is illegal....they had no proof of me drinking, nor did they test me....simply because my eyes are sensitive to light and get red by any light pointed in my eye doesnt mean im drunk....

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                            Just thought you should know, you're a certified piece of shit.

cry me a river lol

Comment

If they total it out. Ask them can you buy it back. It will cost you next to nothing. Then have the car repaired and you will have some money left over. You will have to tell them you have engine swap and what it cost. Also what ever other upgrades you have. Do not get to crazy cause they may say no.

Comment

If the person that hit you has insurance yes call them. If your deductable is less than what it cost to fix no. Also to everyone that gets into an accident. CALL THE OTHER PERSON INSURANCE WHEN COPS ARE THERE. If you go home and find out the next day the guy had a fake insurance card or had a laps in insurance. You will most likely flip that bill. At least, you can get his car impounded at that time. Get a few more tickets. That f%&ker will not have a car to drive anymore. Most cops do not call to see if you have insurance.
                                Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
                                My car got side swiped the other day.....
                                totally destroyed the driver mirror, and a giant scratch across the door.

Kinda minor... worth telling insurance?

Comment

Working...
                                X