Obama on FOX News at 6PM EST....
Collapse
X
-
AGREED
I have to say I am lucky, our current local is a small one (also just ratified 5 years ago) it serves the entire nation, and our leadership team lived through 40 years of the Corrupt self serving Bull shit and are just some of the most respected former rank and file guys that got the ball rolling to get this new local started.
Pretty much what Farbin said. I'll clarify a bit though, in WA State the Union's are ridiculous. Coming from an Electrician Apprentice in the Union and Construction Union, it's the crotch (here in WA). I've a lot of respect for good Unions. But they sadly, are not the norm. Nearly everyone I met in the/a Union was a good guy with the random bad apple/attitude type. Every "official" or upper end of the Union here is a joke. Just another Politician.Leave a comment:
-
And never has it seen such an effort at repression. We can show obscenely gruesome violence on TV, but a visible nipple is viewed as a horrible affront to morality.
That's because the Abstinence Only people say that only vaginal sex IS sex. All the rest is something else they won't talk about. The fact that I have observed young men talking about their preference for unprotected anal sex-because to them it isn't sex (same for oral sex) is evidence of a system of education out of touch with reality.
Apparently you missed the '70s.;)
But that's the whole idea behind abstinence only! You are supposed to promise no nookie til you're married. All else, to them, is then irrelevant.
Interesting you came up with that....but from where, I don't know.
You have a better idea?
Oh right! Everyone has a family. Or do they? What if they don't/can't support them? Fuk 'em?
Right again. I know I would want to take care of my sister's/daughter's unwanted child just because she's "family". I'm sure you would turn your life upside down for someone else's mistake. Right?
Do you any data to back up that assertion?
Yep. I guess we'll just have to sterilize men of low IQ.;) You have to have a license to do damn near anything, but any dumbass can make a baby....Leave a comment:
-
AGREED
I have to say I am lucky, our current local is a small one (also just ratified 5 years ago) it serves the entire nation, and our leadership team lived through 40 years of the Corrupt self serving Bull shit and are just some of the most respected former rank and file guys that got the ball rolling to get this new local started.Leave a comment:
-
Also, remember there is a large difference between Union Tradesmen and Union Leaders/Officals.Leave a comment:
-
Easy there cowboy, You need to be careful with that broad brush you are painting all us union tradesmen with. I assure you 99% of them work just as hard and just as productively as those that are not organized. Its a shame that the bad is what gets reported and the exception rather than the norm is what the reputation has become.
I suspect you will find that if you talk with the bulk of the rank and file members you will find that many hold most of the same convictions as you and I. I am pro union, and yes you are right that, many of the various unions upper levels of management have been corrupted, and turned into the very same thing they were supposed to guard against.
NO not all industries or professions are suitable to be unionized, so dont go there.
Yes the magic negro is playing dirty pool for sure we all can see that even h0lmes can I suspect.Leave a comment:
-
What about how the left is trying to pin universal health care on the GOP by saying they wanted it years ago?
Leave a comment:
-
Union's are the crotch of the working force. Sure, they have bonuses. But the original reason they were created has been skewed sideways into exactly what they were created against.
Filthy fucking business this President is operating in.
Obama:
"The United States Senate has the responsibility to approve or disapprove of my nominees. But if, in the interest of scoring political points, Republicans in the Senate refuse to exercise that responsibility, I must act in the interest of the American people and exercise my authority to fill these positions on an interim basis," he said in a written statement.
Just look at the general tenor of this guys statements? Hostile much? It's ironic that he's criticizing the GOP for standing up for their beliefs by using the system then turns around and uses a "loop-hole" if you will to place people that he wants there. Not just people he's friendly with, but a direct special interest payback.Leave a comment:
-
ANY Democrats that want to cry about Republican's being nay/doom sayers should really pay attention. Don't make excuses, just watch what Obama is doing. Can you see through your hazy fucking glasses? Can you see what he's doing yet? Are you aware or still totally befuddled beyond comprehension?Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: