allergy medicine that wont make my nose bleed buckets of blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allergy medicine that wont make my nose bleed buckets of blood

chlor-trimeton and zyrtec has caused me to loose pints i may need a transfusion. claritin doesnt work on me anymore. benadryl is useless.

this year its basically itchy itchy eyes.
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Allegra worked for me when I had to shift. You should be switching around every year or so. I have gone through the same issues.

Allergies, not bleeding out the nose from meds.

Comment

Damn man, I had no idea that could happen. I'm actually living on zyrtec this pollen season and doing well. I hate to suggest it because no one takes it seriously but try that bitty pot thing. Mother brought by "Simply Saline" by Blairex Laboratories that worked wel. Good luck.
      i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Yes, neti pot works wonders.
        2008 335i - n54b30
        1991 318i - m52b28
        1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Had to chime in for the neti pot. My wife used to go through $20 of allergy meds a week when pollen, mold, etc counts were high. Now she rarely has to take them and she goes through less than $20 a month now in meds. I've tried it too, though not an allergy sufferer, it helped to clean out my sinuses.
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

the little woman swears by the netti pot things, uses the dam thing every night, she uses just a little bit of Kosher salt in warm tap water to make her solution
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I hate netipots but then I think one of my nostrils don't work because everything runs out my throat. You can try adding local honey to your diet, my cousin did that. Off topic but the girl I got my E30 from moved here from MA because of her allergies, shes pretty happy now.
              sigpic

Comment

Find local unfiltered honey, the more pure the better, start eating a spoonful every morning, it will get your body used to the local pollen and eventually work up a natural defense.
                It works for me, the only thing I still get is itchy eyes when the pollen is really bad.
                1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

I dont really need a transfusion, thats just what it seems like. Is the netti pot thing the one where my mom was trying to get me to put water up my nose?
                  Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

allergies suck, I just started working lawn maintenince and my allergies are really kicking, luckily I ride a mower so I get some breeze throughout the day, if I had to weedwack or walk I wouldn't do it, 200 lawns on monday and tuesday is way to much walking.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

allegra is pretty much the shit too. works wonders for me and my aunt who is pretty much allergic to everything.

Comment

I was going to say neti-pot, but looks like it was already suggested. But it really does work wonders.
                        sigpic

Comment

nose bleeds means your nose is dried out. put some ky jelly up in there

Originally posted by vlad
                          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

If you can see a doctor for a prescription, I've found that Patanol (eye drops) and Patanase (nasal spray) work very very well for someone who is highly allergic to seasonal allergies.

Pills are the least effective way of treating allergies, btw. I used allegra for years and HATED the side effects.

Comment

I took some 24 hour over the counter wal-tek, walgreens zyrtek. Worked great, no runny nose today or any sneezing.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                              X