Best commercial ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best commercial ever

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

hmmm so im guessing your an ass man then?
    Live Fast. Drive Faster.

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... :)
    You wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences :(

Comment

Originally posted by xLegendOZWest View Post
      Most likely
      Originally posted by audiquattrot
      bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
      1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
      2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
      1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
      2006 CBR600RR

Comment

I learned in a psychology class a few years back that every man is an ass man. A tight, round ass means that they are fertile and healthy. Breasts are very attractive as well, but mostly ALL women can lactate, big rack or small. So a nice ass is perceived as more attractive than a nice rack, according to psychologists. Needless to say, I am an ass man myself.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
        You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

haha wasnt there one here posted a while back with sky diving naked chicks?
          Originally posted by teamdynasty43
          Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
            haha wasnt there one here posted a while back with sky diving naked chicks?
            You wouldnt happen to mean this one, would you?

These two advert companies should compete for title of Best Advertisement Ever. Things could get interesting...

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
            You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

yay polish!

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                I concur, I pointed this commercial out to the girlfriend last night when it came on. Someone should get a bonus for coming up with that.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xLegendOZWest View Post
                  Only a homo couldnt appreciate a nice ass on a woman, even if you are a breast man.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

oh no no trust me i too am an ass man.
                    Live Fast. Drive Faster.

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... :)
                    You wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences :(

Comment

I fully agree with the original post! I saw it on TV the other day so awesome.
                      Last edited by Erik; 04-16-2010, 01:41 AM.
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                        I learned in a psychology class a few years back that every man is an ass man. A tight, round ass means that they are fertile and healthy. Breasts are very attractive as well, but mostly ALL women can lactate, big rack or small. So a nice ass is perceived as more attractive than a nice rack, according to psychologists. Needless to say, I am an ass man myself.

ass is nice, but not nicer than a great set of tits. i dont give a fuck what any crap class says, id still prefer a set of perfect 34d/c's over a nice ass. (yes ive taken psycology too, they said the same thing)
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X