** 2010 Grand Prix Le Mans **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** 2010 Grand Prix Le Mans **

Well, I have to say this was an INSANE event. Met some celebrities, got some sweet merch, saw amazing cars and engineering, hot women and some great racing. I went with two of my good buddies and it was such a good time, wouldn't have wanted to experience with anyone else. I didn't take the best pics due to not having a pit pass or media pass so I had to shoot through the fences which sucked. I still have an amazing time, took a ton of photos but I only edited my favorites. I'm going to post about 15 but I have over 50 on my website, so go take a look and let me know what you all think! :)

Sit back and enjoy...

Don't forget to check out the other 50+ on my website, thank you so much for looking!

-Spencer Berke

Pics came out pretty damn good. The fence shots make it seem a bit more gritty. I am envious.
    CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

I was part of a stand in crew for one of the touring car teams in the world challenge. Sweet pics man. I shot a few, but I was working the entire weekend. props on the pics though. I need some sleep haha. KO early for me today.

again, props on the photos. Too bad you didn't have a pass, there were a handful of killlla spots I wish I coulda exploited.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Very nice - very nice. (Your watermark isn't really a watermark - kinda kept me away from enjoying them more.) Can I ask what camera that was?
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

seriously looks like a screenshot they would use for a racing game. Awesome that you had fun!

Comment

Like has been stated, awesome pics. I was in attendance as well and have some decent shots if the OP is cool with me posting one or two.

535is

Comment

Aston Martin got spanked.
              Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun.

What were you shooting with?
                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Working...
                X