No announcement yet.

Dubstep anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else giggle like a little girl when they hear super deep bass in a dubstep song?
    tasty

Comment

Gimme SHelter - Zeds Dead.... SUCKS

Comment

SKisM is a fucking beast.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Originally posted by ak-
        Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
          Anyone else giggle like a little girl when they hear super deep bass in a dubstep song?

yes. especially with this song.

Comment

Im downloading every song posted on here when I get real internet connection.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
            You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
              Gimme SHelter - Zeds Dead.... SUCKS
              Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

really digging this. More my style
                Major Lazer ft. Collie Buddz & Lindi Ortega - Never Good Enough in a remixed version by the Killabits!!The Killabits (http://www.thekillabits.com) hit us AGA...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

friend of mine did this. so good.
                  PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Damn I'm liking that Kesha remix.
                    Originally posted by ak-
                    Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

For those who are familiar with the first one...

Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
                          You dont take a classic song like that and hack the fucking shit out of it

Comment

2008 335i - n54b30
                            1991 318i - m52b28
                            1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post

friend of mine did this. so good.
                              very housey

Comment

Too lazy to go through 17 pages to see if anyone else posted these... but this is pretty much what i've been listening to lately...

And one for teh lulz:

Last edited by acolella76; 01-04-2011, 02:09 PM.
                                -Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X