4th place, not bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th place, not bad

I don't know if this is a repost, i'm too lazy to check....

a tuned 325is came in 4th, giant pic below

Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

One of the drivers is a friend of mine, to say it's "tuned" is an understatement, M52 bottom end, M50 non-vanos head, completely custom DTR turbo system (G35 turbo), Extrudabody individual throttle bodies, 034 Motorsport engine management. It was ~450 whp on 15lbs of boost in October. And FYI they got 4th OVERALL, 1st in Class (SS GT2 Small Bore), BMW Marque Award (highest finishing BMW), and ROOKIES OF THE YEAR.
    1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

that not bad was definitely the most sarcastic thing i have ever said, they were forth behind a friggin gt2, a gtr, and a vette. They beat out a 997 turbo AND a gt3 RS , they rock
      Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
        --Will

Comment

This is the first I've heard of this...

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

mmm nice

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
            PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Wow that mustve been BEAST keeping up with the carbon fiber bodyed vette

Comment

Working...
              X