hdmi cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hdmi cables

I need a new set of cables and came across Parts Express Dayton line. Anyone have any experience with this brand or can anyone recommend a line?

Thanks...

Get the cheapest HDMI cable you can find. You don't need to shell out big money for them. HDMI carries a 100% digital signal, no analog whatsoever. They either work, or they don't. Any other inflated claims about gold plating and cable thickness is all bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      Get the cheapest HDMI cable you can find. You don't need to shell out big money for them. HDMI carries a 100% digital signal, no analog whatsoever. They either work, or they don't. Any other inflated claims about gold plating and cable thickness is all bullshit.
      +1

hes exactly right

they did a double blind test a few years back with a hundred dollar monster cable vs a coat hanger (also carries signal), and people couldn't tell the difference. Its all 1's and 0's with hdmi
      Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

/thread
        88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
        85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
            OR partsexpress! same stuff
            Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

if i needed a HDMI cable for a video game system (PS3 or 360) would any of the HDMI cables work, or does it have to be specific to the system. I've looked at the inputs, any they all seem to be the same.
              sigpic

Comment

thanks all... picked some up at Parts Express.

i was kinda hesitant on buying 100 dollar cables.

my HT is almost done...cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by RVAe30 View Post
                  if i needed a HDMI cable for a video game system (PS3 or 360) would any of the HDMI cables work, or does it have to be specific to the system. I've looked at the inputs, any they all seem to be the same.
                  all the connections are the same...

Comment

i'll sell you one for $10 shipped. BNIB.
                    "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

Originally posted by RVAe30 View Post

PS3 is just a normal cable, no idea about the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                        PS3 is just a normal cable, no idea about the 360.
                        360 is just a normal hdmi
                        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post
                          +1

hes exactly right

they did a double blind test a few years back with a hundred dollar monster cable vs a coat hanger (also carries signal), and people couldn't tell the difference. Its all 1's and 0's with hdmi
                          this is awesome :)

Can you tell the difference between music that passed through a pricey Monster stereo Cable, and a coat hanger? A reader forwarded us a post from the Audioholics Home Theater Forum and its author …

Comment

Working...
                          X