Possibly the hottest asian woman ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    Her face is a little weird to me, seems like she might have Indian or Semitic ancestors somewhere down the line. Her body is bangin though.
    I am feeling this a little more when I think Asian=

    Leave a comment:


  • Schnitzer318is
    replied
    Not sure about the hottest ever... but she IS smokin. I also provide no counter evidence of her not being the hottest asian woman ever. I applaud your taste in either case.

    OT, but I was curious about the thread title. You specified hottest asian WOMAN ever... does that mean there is some hotter tranny asian man? Eh? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Dear god. I think you may be right bsaint..

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    disagree, but provide no counter-evidence

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    started a topic Possibly the hottest asian woman ever

    Possibly the hottest asian woman ever

    Her name is Sun Qian Ying















Working...