Possibly the hottest asian woman ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    meh.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    Its prob just lighting.
    I get mesmerized by your signature.

    That girl looks young enough to be my daughter

    Leave a comment:


  • SpoolnDaapex
    replied
    Dat frame

    I'd like to see some structure specs, i'd bet 5'1, 90lbs

    Leave a comment:


  • ainadude
    replied
    Yeah, she's pretty hot but, dude, you should live in Hawaii. Dime a dozen here ...

    Leave a comment:


  • ortholithiation
    replied
    Way too much work done!

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Cuz she is obviously a man. YOu can tell by her bone structure. :roll:

    Must not live near hispanics.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrhaile
    replied
    In every picture?

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Its prob just lighting.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrhaile
    replied
    Why does she have a mustache?

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Dear god. I think you may be right bsaint..
    Yeah I was completely prepared for thread failure here; but in this case I think you got it!

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    I don't have the yellow fever at all so I would probably agree with you on this chick, she doesn't have any of the Asian features I don't like.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    harumi nemoto. nuff said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Needs moar thunder thighs

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    dammit josh beat me too it I concur good sir


    looks like there may be some round eye genes in that pool to me, a lot of them actualy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I does not has the yellow fever.

    Leave a comment:

Working...