OFFICIAL R3v Social security Thread
Collapse
X
-
duurrrr
Leave a comment:
-
Make sure to also include bank routing numbers, Driver's license number and mother's maiden name... We will test the lifelock service :)Leave a comment:
-
When I reach 65 there will be no S.S. I am going to have to work until deadLeave a comment:
-
Even though those other threads are around. I felt the need for another one.Leave a comment:
-
-
They changed the rules a bit now. Now its the Social Securit #, Mom's maiden, first pet and birth city thread.Psh. You shoulda searched first, noob! We already have an official social security and mother's maiden name thread.
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=166348Leave a comment:
-
Psh. You shoulda searched first, noob! We already have an official social security and mother's maiden name thread.
Leave a comment:
-
hahaha... for the record, i'm in school for my masters in info security and it's completely fine to put your social security number on an internet forum... especially if you also enter your name and billing address :)Leave a comment:
-
if someone could do something with my ssn, let me know so I can get in on it. lolLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: